Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The guy throwing a javelin to get his DDs tooth out might be the biggest idiot I've seen this week.

Posted by on May. 7, 2015 at 9:54 AM
  • 15 Replies

What the hell was he going to do if the tooth didn't come out as he threw it?

by on May. 7, 2015 at 9:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Reading.Rainbow
by Mad Martigan on May. 7, 2015 at 10:03 AM
Bryan Clay, 35, a gold medalist in the decathalon at the 2008 Beijing Olympics, attached floss to a javelin and pulled one of his daughter Elizabeth's front baby teeth (pictured)
The Olympic champion (pictured) was standing on an athletic field as his daughter calmly waited for the results of the unique extraction method

Bryan Clay (right) 35, a gold medalist in the decathlon at the 2008 Beijing Olympics, attached floss to a javelin and pulled one of his daughter's front baby teeth with a dramatic throw

'What you use javelins for once you're retired,' Clay posted on Twitter with a video showing the dramatic family event

'What you use javelins for once you're retired,' Clay posted on Twitter with a video showing the dramatic family event

ladyraven16
by Gold Member on May. 7, 2015 at 10:05 AM
Ouch!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 7, 2015 at 10:07 AM
Umm.....wtf?? Way to make losing a tooth feel even more terrifying:(. How old is she? Also, I really love how he makes her losing a baby tooth all about him, the article doesn't even mention her name.
CBMMOM
by on May. 7, 2015 at 10:09 AM

What a moron!

B1Bomber
by Ruby Member on May. 7, 2015 at 10:11 AM

Lol. This is like the guy who yanked his kid's tooth with a rocket. Dads are awesome. 

MamaRae85
by *you're on May. 7, 2015 at 10:14 AM

I see it as no different than using a door and string to do it. I wouldn't do either one, but I don't think it's any more dangerous. People usually only do it when there's very little holding the tooth in.

katyusha42
by Metal Kitty on May. 7, 2015 at 10:18 AM
Lol I thought it was funny when I read about this. My dad would tie a string to the doorknob back when me and my sisters were growing up. This is just a more dramatic version of that.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 7, 2015 at 10:20 AM
What's going on with her bottom lip:?
Reading.Rainbow
by Mad Martigan on May. 7, 2015 at 10:24 AM

Quoting Anonymous 2: What's going on with her bottom lip:?

She's dehydrated.

momtolittleg
by Ruby Member on May. 7, 2015 at 10:25 AM
That's kinda funny. No bigger deal than the doorknob method.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)