Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help me make sense of all this!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies
I am so stressed out right now. Dh is in a very nasty custody battle with his ex over their daughter. He is having to work overtime to make up the money to pay the attorney's fees. He's working 60 to 80 hours a week.

Our oldest 10 year old son has walking pneumonia. Between the pneumonia, allergies and asthma he's landed himself in the hospital twice in the last two weeks. Poor little guy!

My 8 year old son has been grounded all week for bad behavior at school and on the bus. My son has adhd and odd. He's on meds and see's a therapist but this week has really been a struggle. He thinks he doesn't have to listen to no one, has been sneaking out of the house, cursing, throwing things ect.

my 4 year old has been out of school this week for conferences. Trying to get all my work done around the house and my errands done has been a struggle. All he wants to do is play. All day long all I hear is, "mommy ride bikes with me, mommy shoot hoops with me, mommy can we go to the park ect." I do play with him but I also have a house to clean, dishes and laundry to do, doctor appointments, grocery shopping, bills to pay, meals to cook ect. With dh working long hours everything falls on me to do.

I can't do everything! I get up at 5 am and don't go to bed until 11 pm. I am trying to get things done after boys go to bed and before they get up. Not working so well because my 4 year old has been getting out of bed at night and my 8 year old has been waking up as soon as the sun comes up.

This momma needs a vacation because I don't think I have much hair left.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 7, 2015 at 10:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)