Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The average looking man you're not really attracted to......

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies
I went out with a great guy but the problem is im so indifferent towards him. I just don't feel that attraction I should have. I want to give him a chance because I can tell he'd treat me well. Can he grow on me?
Posted by Anonymous on May. 7, 2015 at 10:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 7, 2015 at 10:47 AM
I would advise more than one date to see. If not, I would end it before anything gets serious on his part.
corticosteroid
by Sapphire Member on May. 7, 2015 at 10:48 AM

Yes, he can grow on you.

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on May. 7, 2015 at 10:48 AM

Don't write him off just yet.

Molz09
by Platinum Member on May. 7, 2015 at 10:49 AM
Give it a shot. I honestly wasn't that attracted to my boyfriend at first. Then I got to know him.... Funny thing.... He became more attractive to me.

It's amazing what a good personality can do :)
nonickname
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2015 at 10:49 AM

No, sexual chemistry has to be there for a dating relationship to work. It's either there or not. You can't force it.

quickbooksworm
by Ruby Member on May. 7, 2015 at 10:49 AM
I never like anyone on the first date. Unless it's a total disaster I always try to go on 2 dates before making up my mind.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 7, 2015 at 10:51 AM
Is he interesting, fun, have things in common, etc? If so, I'd give him a chance.
houseElf617
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2015 at 10:54 AM

I tend to believe chemistry is there, or it isn't. I dated quite a few good looking, successful and all around good guys that were great husband material before meeting my husband, but 'it' just wasn't there for me. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 7, 2015 at 11:20 AM
Yea I think so.

Quoting Anonymous 3: Is he interesting, fun, have things in common, etc? If so, I'd give him a chance.
kelly5678
by Member on May. 7, 2015 at 12:39 PM

Once you get to know him, you might see other things that you find attractive. Sexual chemistry can develop in time, or at least this is what I think.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)