Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Flag stomping

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 63 Replies
3 moms liked this

Dylan Villers's photo.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 7, 2015 at 11:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Amiehart62
by Platinum Member on May. 7, 2015 at 11:11 AM
I agree. Just keep in mind it's out of fear. Not disrespect. The country needs to do more to help them feel safe
alexmom529
by Platinum Member on May. 7, 2015 at 11:13 AM
2 moms liked this

And if you punch me in the face, I will have you arrested for assualt. And also keep in mind, lots of other countries find our flag worship odd.

redneckmama4
by Loree on May. 7, 2015 at 11:14 AM
3 moms liked this
While I don't agree with stompin' the flag, it's still their right to act a fool.

Why does this action allow violence? Seems the bait worked well...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 7, 2015 at 11:17 AM
1 mom liked this
I would being doing that To. Its a disrespect of our country and for those who have and are stilling fighting under the flag.

It is dispecting me cause my brother in law is in the army. Well was. And still is.
Toonkasmommy
by Challenger 💗 on May. 7, 2015 at 11:17 AM
1 mom liked this
It's just a flag
free_kitten83
by Member on May. 7, 2015 at 11:18 AM
My husband fought with and lost many brothers and sisters to give you the freedom to do such stupid shit they are doing. To you It's just a flag. To my husband it is so much more!
DisabledVet
by Ruby Member on May. 7, 2015 at 11:23 AM
3 moms liked this

It's not against the law to disrepect the flag. It's one of the rights protected under Free Speech. It's only a symbol. There is nothing anyone can do to any symbol of our republic that hurts what the flag stands for.

As a veteran I would be sad seeing anyone doing this but I have to defend their right to do it because that's the oath I took when I enlisted.

People in this country simply don't know how good they have it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 7, 2015 at 11:26 AM
2 moms liked this
Safe from what exactly?
Criminals?...Themselves?...
That's what cops are for. And yes, there are bad cops out there. No denying that. But to riot every time a cop kills someone, doing there job, protecting us and themselves... is crazy. Maybe criminals should think twice before threatening a cop.

Quoting Amiehart62: I agree. Just keep in mind it's out of fear. Not disrespect. The country needs to do more to help them feel safe
cbk_mom3
by on May. 7, 2015 at 11:29 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting free_kitten83: My husband fought with and lost many brothers and sisters to give you the freedom to do such stupid shit they are doing. To you It's just a flag. To my husband it is so much more!

Mine too! I agree with everything you said!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 7, 2015 at 11:30 AM
1 mom liked this
Enjoy your assault charges, then.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)