Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I hate dropping sd off at school.....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 54 Replies
My sd goes to a Catholic preschool and normally dh drops her off. Well I had to today because he got called into work at 4 this morning. We get there and I'm walking sd to her class and this woman was just staring me down,I ignored it and said bye to my sd and went back to my car. The same woman who was staring at me walked up to my window and told me that if I'm going to be dropping a kid off here i need to cover my disgusting tattoos because no one wants their kids to see that one of their friends has a step mom who works with the devil......I laughed at her and drove away. I keep telling myself that it's a Catholic school at a church but it was just to stupid to not post about so here ya go lol
Posted by Anonymous on May. 7, 2015 at 12:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Malissa1578
by Gold Member on May. 7, 2015 at 12:34 PM

Because ignorance comes in all forms... 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 7, 2015 at 12:37 PM
What are they tattoos of?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 7, 2015 at 12:38 PM
1 mom liked this
I have 2 dragons,a mermaid,a couple fairies,a dream catcher,a lotus,a cat and a wolf paw print

Quoting Anonymous 2: What are they tattoos of?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 7, 2015 at 12:39 PM
Ugh. I hate people who are against tattoos. She needs to get over her self. Just keeping walking into the school with your chin up and as proud as you can for having a tattoo.

No one at our church asks my dh to cover his tattoo his tshirt covers most of it but not the bottom of the tattoo. I love it he has a cross.
SnapIt
by Ruby Member on May. 7, 2015 at 12:40 PM
2 moms liked this

you shouldve done the witchy phyco laugh

Bwhahahaha Bwhahaha!!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 7, 2015 at 12:41 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol I should have

Quoting SnapIt:

you shouldve done the witchy phyco laugh

Bwhahahaha Bwhahaha!!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 7, 2015 at 12:41 PM
While her words were crazy, you do need to dress appropriately for the places that you'll be going. If I was going into a church of a different faith, I would cover mine. Better safe than sorry and there no reason for my tattoos to offend anyone (even though they're all religious).
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 7, 2015 at 12:42 PM
2 moms liked this
I'm not going to dress like an old woman just because I'm dropping my sd off

Quoting Anonymous 4: While her words were crazy, you do need to dress appropriately for the places that you'll be going. If I was going into a church of a different faith, I would cover mine. Better safe than sorry and there no reason for my tattoos to offend anyone (even though they're all religious).
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 7, 2015 at 1:03 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 7, 2015 at 1:30 PM
7 moms liked this

Now the real story: You were walking your SD in to the school and some woman glared at you for a minute. The end.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)