Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WTH is wrong with people!??!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies

So the other night my DD12 and DS10 were riding their bikes around the neighborhood with 11 other neighborhood kids.

One of the other kids comes running down the street screaming and waving his arms. He said DD was getting beat up by a big girl and I needed to hurry, When I get down there DDs face is puffy and red and of course she is bawling and there was a huge crowd of kids and 3 adults standing around. This grown guy on a bike says it was his 15 yr old daughter that hit DD and he would go get her and bring her back and find out what was going on. While we are waiting the kids start explaining what happened. 2 kids got is a tussle over a bike and 1 of the girls got her leg scratched up so she went home and got her dad and older sister. Dad and older sister come back and stop DD (who had nothing to do with it , wasnt involved in any way) and called her bad names and big sister hits DD in the face with dad standing over on the sidelines encouraging her to do this.

Naturally the dad never returned with his 15 yr old to answer for smacking my 12 yr old around so me and the other adults strolled over to their home and confronted them and then called the police.'

As far as the 15 yr old goes kids are kids and she should be smacked around by someone bigger to see how she likes it but my big issue is the dad. The police said they couldnt do anything about him because it was the juvenile that actually hit DD but imo his ass should be the one in trouble!!!

Posted by Anonymous on May. 7, 2015 at 1:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 7, 2015 at 1:46 PM
File assault charges against the 15 yr old & a restraining order against both of them.
Good luck, I hope your dd recovers quickly
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 7, 2015 at 1:50 PM

quotingAnonymous 2: File assault charges against the 15 yr old & a restraining order against both of them. Good luck, I hope your dd recovers quickly

DD is fine , one side of here face was puffy and red but that was all gone by morning.  I'm confused about the police though. They didnt even get written statements from us. They went to the other familys home and then just left. They didnt come back and talk to us or anything. When I called the police station dispatch said they documented everything and would be on contact if anything further was needed.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 7, 2015 at 1:51 PM
Assholes. Do you live in a trailer park?
4deans
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2015 at 1:53 PM
I would have taken my daughter to the dr then pressed charges and had them pay for the dr visit.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 7, 2015 at 1:55 PM
That's fucked up. They'd be suffering a series of slashed tires.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 7, 2015 at 1:55 PM
#trashypeoplesproblems
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on May. 7, 2015 at 1:59 PM

His daughter should be in trouble and his consequences will be dealing with that mess. I'd totally press charges against the 15 year old. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on May. 7, 2015 at 2:01 PM
Lmao!

Quoting Anonymous 3: Assholes. Do you live in a trailer park?
Ravishing.Karma
by on May. 7, 2015 at 2:07 PM

Fucked up. I'd be getting my own damn justice. I don't fuck around when it comes to my fucking kids.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 7, 2015 at 2:10 PM
I suggest legal action, these people are in your area, which means this could occur again to your dd or any others in the neighborhood. It could get worse because these people essentially got away with it.
I'd get statements from witnesses & use them in court to take action to prevent further issues & harm to all the children in the area. I know it might seem extreme but keep in mind these people are obviously irrational & can't be trusted to make appropriate decisions.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

quotingAnonymous 2: File assault charges against the 15 yr old & a restraining order against both of them.
Good luck, I hope your dd recovers quickly

DD is fine , one side of here face was puffy and red but that was all gone by morning.  I'm confused about the police though. They didnt even get written statements from us. They went to the other familys home and then just left. They didnt come back and talk to us or anything. When I called the police station dispatch said they documented everything and would be on contact if anything further was needed.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)