Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

No, DH isn't cheating for you!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies

One of DH's old friends emailed him asking for his help. No big deal, except that it was a written test her husband has to take in order to get a raise at his work. It was a math test.  He installs sprinklers. This woman was going to pay DH 100 dollars to take the test for her husband, so that they would get the raise.

Of course DH said no and the man failed and they didn't get the raise. Guess that's what happens when you spend more time trying to find someone to cheat for you than studying for the test.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 7, 2015 at 2:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
RazzleMySpazz
by on May. 7, 2015 at 2:03 PM
1 mom liked this
They could've put that $100 towards a tutor....
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 7, 2015 at 2:04 PM
Well maybe he'll get another chance in a few months and he'll be prepared.
DarksMama
by Ruby Member on May. 7, 2015 at 2:26 PM
Why can't he do math? A grown man should be able to take a math test for himself.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 7, 2015 at 2:44 PM

Quoting DarksMama: Why can't he do math? A grown man should be able to take a math test for himself.

It's pretty advanced math, but if it's part of his job, I agree, he should know how to do it. And the fact that they're paying someone to cheat for him tells me he's not great at his job and is probably screwing stuff up.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 7, 2015 at 2:47 PM
That's actually dangerous. To pretend knowing something you have no idea about and potentially causing a disaster.
angl_gurl1
by on May. 7, 2015 at 2:49 PM

its part of his job then he should know how to do it

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 7, 2015 at 3:25 PM

Quoting Anonymous 3: That's actually dangerous. To pretend knowing something you have no idea about and potentially causing a disaster.

Yes, that was one of my first thoughts. How many times has he screwed up and how many times will he still if he can find someone else to cheat for him?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)