Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does This Scare You?

Posted by on May. 7, 2015 at 2:07 PM
  • 14 Replies

by on May. 7, 2015 at 2:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Silent_Assassin
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2015 at 2:08 PM
No subtitles 😞
Ravishing.Karma
by on May. 7, 2015 at 2:10 PM

No, because I can't watch it right now. Cliff notes?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 7, 2015 at 2:11 PM
3 moms liked this
Honestly it does. That's this faith thinks it can hold everyone to its fucked up laws...fuck that shit.
Greyzmama
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2015 at 2:12 PM
1 mom liked this

yes he absolutley scares me, he thinks she should go before a sharia court or whatever lol sorry asshole this is America we don't follow your ridiculous laws!

Lunarprancer
by Betsy on May. 7, 2015 at 2:14 PM

Sean Hannity and Pamela Geller got into a pretty fierce shouting match with Muslim cleric Anjem Choudary over whether Geller should be put to death for organizing a cartoon contest to, as Choudary put it, insult Muhammad and all Muslims. The contest, of course, was targeted by two shooterswho ended up dead and have reported ties to ISIS.

Choudary has been on Hannity’s show many times before, and tonight Hannity asked him point-blank, “Do you support this death threat against Pam Geller because she ran a free speech contest?”

RELATED: Ingraham Grills Geller: Why ‘Go Out of the Way to Offend a Billion Muslims’?

Choudary argued there’s a difference between cartoons of Mickey Mouse and cartoons of Muhammad, and said Geller went in “knowing full well” many Muslims consider blasphemy an issue worthy of the death penalty. Hannity went off and shouted, “You want her to de!”

Choudary said Geller should be put before a court and tried, and she would end up punished. Geller shot back, “To blame me and say that my cartoons are controversial… murdering cartoonists is controversial.”

They got into a shouting match (Geller told him to stop interrupting and at one point said “I know you’re used to stepping over women”), and Choudary told her she “knew the consequences.” They continued fighting, Choudary went off on a tangent about the U.S. “murdering innocent people,” and Hannity ended by calling him “evil and pathetic.”

Watch the video below, via Fox News:

Quoting Silent_Assassin: No subtitles 😞

Lunarprancer
by Betsy on May. 7, 2015 at 2:14 PM

Sean Hannity and Pamela Geller got into a pretty fierce shouting match with Muslim cleric Anjem Choudary over whether Geller should be put to death for organizing a cartoon contest to, as Choudary put it, insult Muhammad and all Muslims. The contest, of course, was targeted by two shooterswho ended up dead and have reported ties to ISIS.

Choudary has been on Hannity’s show many times before, and tonight Hannity asked him point-blank, “Do you support this death threat against Pam Geller because she ran a free speech contest?”

RELATED: Ingraham Grills Geller: Why ‘Go Out of the Way to Offend a Billion Muslims’?

Choudary argued there’s a difference between cartoons of Mickey Mouse and cartoons of Muhammad, and said Geller went in “knowing full well” many Muslims consider blasphemy an issue worthy of the death penalty. Hannity went off and shouted, “You want her to de!”

Choudary said Geller should be put before a court and tried, and she would end up punished. Geller shot back, “To blame me and say that my cartoons are controversial… murdering cartoonists is controversial.”

They got into a shouting match (Geller told him to stop interrupting and at one point said “I know you’re used to stepping over women”), and Choudary told her she “knew the consequences.” They continued fighting, Choudary went off on a tangent about the U.S. “murdering innocent people,” and Hannity ended by calling him “evil and pathetic.”

Quoting Ravishing.Karma:

Ravishing.Karma
by on May. 7, 2015 at 2:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Lmfao!! Pathetic. Clearly the muslims are in the wrong here, OH because THEY feel it's worthy of a death penalty, it should be?? Ummm no.

Quoting Lunarprancer:

Quoting Ravishing.Karma:

Greyzmama
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2015 at 2:18 PM

He is the same one that said sharia law would be coming to America soon a few months ago on the SH show btw.

Lunarprancer
by Betsy on May. 7, 2015 at 2:20 PM

I listen to Sean all the time.  This dude is crazy.

Quoting Greyzmama:

He is the same one that said sharia law would be coming to America soon a few months ago on the SH show btw.

Mom-to-2kids
by Sapphire Member on May. 7, 2015 at 2:25 PM
That's messed up.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)