Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Middle School/High School Survey...(College project)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies

If you have middle school/high school kids who are willing to help out please answer the following questions.

Male/Female

Grade

Does your school have dress code, standardized dress, or uniforms?

Which would you prefer?

Do you think kids at your school are responsible enough to not have any restrictions on clothing?

If you have a dress code..how strict is it?

Do you think kids get picked on because of clothes?  Do some clothes interfere with learning?

Does your school have block days such as certain classes on "A day" and certain classes on "B day" or do you attend every class each day?

Which would you prefer?

How many hours of homework do you have on average?  Is it too much, too little, or just right?

Do you feel your school is doing a good job of preparing you for college?

Does your school teach life skills such as balancing a check book, maintaining good credit, filling out job applications, etc...?

Are your text books digital or standard?  If standard text books do you have a home set and classroom set?  If digital does the school provide tablets?

Which type of text book would you prefer digital or standard?

Thanks for the help.  I know there are several questions covering a broad range.  Not sure what I am going to write my paper on yet so I am going to see where I get the most information.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 7, 2015 at 2:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 7, 2015 at 2:53 PM
bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 7, 2015 at 3:00 PM

bump

Sleepymom114
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2015 at 3:09 PM

Kids will be home in a few. I will snag one for you.

StreetsAhead
by Gold Member on May. 7, 2015 at 3:09 PM
The teen would but we aren't in the US
Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on May. 7, 2015 at 3:10 PM
Female
6th
Uniforms
Uniforms
No
Very Strict
Yes
No
Block Days

Prefer to have every class everyday
One hour
Too little
Yes
Yes
Standard
Classroom
I prefer standard

Quoting Anonymous 1:

If you have middle school/high school kids who are willing to help out please answer the following questions.

Male/Female

Grade

Does your school have dress code, standardized dress, or uniforms?

Which would you prefer?

Do you think kids at your school are responsible enough to not have any restrictions on clothing?

If you have a dress code..how strict is it?

Do you think kids get picked on because of clothes?  Do some clothes interfere with learning?

Does your school have block days such as certain classes on "A day" and certain classes on "B day" or do you attend every class each day?

Which would you prefer?

How many hours of homework do you have on average?  Is it too much, too little, or just right?

Do you feel your school is doing a good job of preparing you for college?

Does your school teach life skills such as balancing a check book, maintaining good credit, filling out job applications, etc...?

Are your text books digital or standard?  If standard text books do you have a home set and classroom set?  If digital does the school provide tablets?

Which type of text book would you prefer digital or standard?

Thanks for the help.  I know there are several questions covering a broad range.  Not sure what I am going to write my paper on yet so I am going to see where I get the most information.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 7, 2015 at 3:11 PM

Thanks 

Quoting Sleepymom114:

Kids will be home in a few. I will snag one for you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 7, 2015 at 3:12 PM

That is fine.  If you add your country I can incorporate that info into my paper.

Quoting StreetsAhead: The teen would but we aren't in the US

honeyrder
by on May. 7, 2015 at 3:15 PM

I had to bring jeans in for my daughter when she showed up at school wearing leggings with shorts over them. Fucking retarded is what I think of dress codes.

Sleepymom114
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2015 at 3:20 PM

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Male/Female female

Grade 10

Does your school have dress code, standardized dress, or uniforms? Relaxed dress code

Which would you prefer? Uniform

Do you think kids at your school are responsible enough to not have any restrictions on clothing? No

If you have a dress code..how strict is it? Not strict

Do you think kids get picked on because of clothes?  Do some clothes interfere with learning? They get judged on what they wear

Does your school have block days such as certain classes on "A day" and certain classes on "B day" or do you attend every class each day? Every class every day

Which would you prefer? The way it is

How many hours of homework do you have on average?  Is it too much, too little, or just right? 1 hour too much

Do you feel your school is doing a good job of preparing you for college? Not so much

Does your school teach life skills such as balancing a check book, maintaining good credit, filling out job applications, etc...? Yes they have that class

Are your text books digital or standard?  If standard text books do you have a home set and classroom set?  If digital does the school provide tablets? 2 sets of text books

Which type of text book would you prefer digital or standard? Digital 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 7, 2015 at 3:21 PM

Thank you.

Quoting Sleepymom114:

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Male/Female female

Grade 10

Does your school have dress code, standardized dress, or uniforms? Relaxed dress code

Which would you prefer? Uniform

Do you think kids at your school are responsible enough to not have any restrictions on clothing? No

If you have a dress code..how strict is it? Not strict

Do you think kids get picked on because of clothes?  Do some clothes interfere with learning? They get judged on what they wear

Does your school have block days such as certain classes on "A day" and certain classes on "B day" or do you attend every class each day? Every class every day

Which would you prefer? The way it is

How many hours of homework do you have on average?  Is it too much, too little, or just right? 1 hour too much

Do you feel your school is doing a good job of preparing you for college? Not so much

Does your school teach life skills such as balancing a check book, maintaining good credit, filling out job applications, etc...? Yes they have that class

Are your text books digital or standard?  If standard text books do you have a home set and classroom set?  If digital does the school provide tablets? 2 sets of text books

Which type of text book would you prefer digital or standard? Digital 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)