Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ever feel blue for no apparent reason?

Posted by on May. 7, 2015 at 3:21 PM
  • 20 Replies
This is one of those days for me. I was doing ok earlier but out of nowhere I began to feel down. This happens a lot. I get mood swings, always have.
I can't be the only one like this...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 7, 2015 at 3:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Momwifewine
by on May. 7, 2015 at 3:21 PM
Yes but I have depression. It sucks and I hope you feel better soon.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 7, 2015 at 3:22 PM
Yep but I just started meds so hoping for better days to come.
MisteryMisery
by on May. 7, 2015 at 3:23 PM
Aww:( are you getting treatment?

Quoting Momwifewine: Yes but I have depression. It sucks and I hope you feel better soon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momwifewine
by on May. 7, 2015 at 3:25 PM
I have tried many things but they either made it worse or I was better and like a zombie. I don't like that so I take nothing and the moment and I just deal. I'm really lucky to have such a supportive husband that understands. I still talk to a therapist though also.

Quoting MisteryMisery: Aww:( are you getting treatment?

Quoting Momwifewine: Yes but I have depression. It sucks and I hope you feel better soon.
kay283
by Ruby Member on May. 7, 2015 at 3:26 PM
Yes that's depression. I have it too. I'm sorry you're feeling blue. Have you told your doctor? Maybe antidepressants could help you. They didn't work for me personally but work for others.
MisteryMisery
by on May. 7, 2015 at 3:28 PM
I'm glad you have a supportive husband. And I'm sure the therapy helps a ton too. Hope you find a good balance to make you feel better:)

Quoting Momwifewine: I have tried many things but they either made it worse or I was better and like a zombie. I don't like that so I take nothing and the moment and I just deal. I'm really lucky to have such a supportive husband that understands. I still talk to a therapist though also.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MisteryMisery
by on May. 7, 2015 at 3:29 PM
It doesn't last long. Usually only a couple hours. Way back when I was in my teens I went to a psychiatrist. Hated it. Never spoke about these feelings to my family doctor though.

Quoting kay283: Yes that's depression. I have it too. I'm sorry you're feeling blue. Have you told your doctor? Maybe antidepressants could help you. They didn't work for me personally but work for others.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DallasCowboys81
by Don't live in Texas! on May. 7, 2015 at 3:30 PM
Happens to me all the time. Part of the chronic illness. Do you have a thyroid prob or any other chronic illness?
MisteryMisery
by on May. 7, 2015 at 3:39 PM
Nope. Well, not any that I'm aware of.

Quoting DallasCowboys81: Happens to me all the time. Part of the chronic illness. Do you have a thyroid prob or any other chronic illness?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momwifewine
by on May. 7, 2015 at 3:42 PM
Thankh you. It does help.:)

Quoting MisteryMisery: I'm glad you have a supportive husband. And I'm sure the therapy helps a ton too. Hope you find a good balance to make you feel better:)

Quoting Momwifewine: I have tried many things but they either made it worse or I was better and like a zombie. I don't like that so I take nothing and the moment and I just deal. I'm really lucky to have such a supportive husband that understands. I still talk to a therapist though also.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)