Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I threw away a pair of DHs ex wife's shoes.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies

They were in the garage in a box.  They looked like they had been used as a dog chew toy.  I looked up the brand and it is sold at PayLess.  Dh said to chunk them. The rest of the stuff in the box was random and belonged to him and his ex.  We boxed her stuff up for her....then she asked about the shoes.

oops.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 7, 2015 at 3:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mes_deux_amours
by Ruby Member on May. 7, 2015 at 3:25 PM
How recent is she an ex?
ame85
by Chemistry cat on May. 7, 2015 at 3:25 PM
Depending on what the items were I would probably have just tossed the whole box.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 7, 2015 at 3:28 PM

Quoting mes_deux_amours: How recent is she an ex?

We have been married two years.  We dated a year.  They were divorced a year and a half before we started dating.

I moved into his house because it was bigger.  We finally finished clearing out storage and the garage of all the random crap. 

Some of the stuff in the box were year books and pictures and stuff like that.

mes_deux_amours
by Ruby Member on May. 7, 2015 at 3:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Well that's crazy she asked about shoes 2 years later. Especially some ill worn Payless shoes.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

We have been married two years.  We dated a year.  They were divorced a year and a half before we started dating.

I moved into his house because it was bigger.  We finally finished clearing out storage and the garage of all the random crap. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 7, 2015 at 3:32 PM

Apparently she wore them for some special occasion.  She isn't crazy or anything.  We get along well enough.  Didn't throw them away to be mean.

Quoting mes_deux_amours: Well that's crazy she asked about shoes 2 years later. Especially some ill worn Payless shoes.
Quoting Anonymous 1:

mes_deux_amours
by Ruby Member on May. 7, 2015 at 3:35 PM
Well that's good! :)

I wonder if they got ruined after she moved out? Easier to just toss than explain.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Apparently she wore them for some special occasion.  She isn't crazy or anything.  We get along well enough.  Didn't throw them away to be mean.

Quoting mes_deux_amours: Well that's crazy she asked about shoes 2 years later. Especially some ill worn Payless shoes.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on May. 7, 2015 at 3:37 PM

Oh well.

Click_Queen
by Platinum Member on May. 7, 2015 at 3:40 PM
Oops
nicetry11
by Gold Member on May. 7, 2015 at 3:41 PM
Dang. She's hard up for some shoes, I guess!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 7, 2015 at 4:02 PM
I threw away my husband dead 1st wife stuff. Not all of it but things like shoes and clothes.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)