Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tomorrow is

Posted by on May. 7, 2015 at 3:43 PM
  • 47 Replies
My last day of high school. It's bittersweet really. I didn't have the best time, but I feel like I'll miss it and some of the people. We seniors sign out early and I graduate later this month. It's all gone by so fast.

Update: So I graduated! I got a science endorsement diploma and graduated in the top 10%, both of which I received cords for. I got a computer for graduation (for college) and my brother gave me money.
by on May. 7, 2015 at 3:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
o.O....
by Cara on May. 7, 2015 at 3:44 PM
I imagine having a baby during school made it pass extra quickly.
redneckmama4
by Loree on May. 7, 2015 at 3:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Congratulations! I hated hs!
witzandglitz
by Queen Lollipop on May. 7, 2015 at 3:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Congratulations. Life goes even faster as you get older.
momngram
by Ruby Member on May. 7, 2015 at 3:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Most things go by quickly.  Congratulations on your graduation.

morgiefae
by on May. 7, 2015 at 3:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Congratulations!

bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on May. 7, 2015 at 3:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Congrats!
ilikeCatClaws
by on May. 7, 2015 at 3:46 PM
I still remember the way I felt when I realized I will never have to sit in a high school class ever again. I loved it.

I skipped the last class on the last day of school because I knew it wouldn't make a difference. It was such a free feeling. I was a loner, and I don't miss anyone, or HS. I graduated in 2011. Trust me, college is so much better.
smellycat97
by on May. 7, 2015 at 3:46 PM
Well that's true. But I also am graduating a year early. Still it's hard to believe it's all almost over.

Quoting o.O....: I imagine having a baby during school made it pass extra quickly.
momma2mms
by Kristin on May. 7, 2015 at 3:47 PM
Congrats on graduating ? Are you going to go to college? I feel old I graduated 16 years ago.
smellycat97
by on May. 7, 2015 at 3:48 PM
I've already taken a few college classes. It does seem much better

Quoting ilikeCatClaws: I still remember the way I felt when I realized I will never have to sit in a high school class ever again. I loved it.

I skipped the last class on the last day of school because I knew it wouldn't make a difference. It was such a free feeling. I was a loner, and I don't miss anyone, or HS. I graduated in 2011. Trust me, college is so much better.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)