Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stop guessing my babies gender!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies
It's so annoying. People keep saying "Its a boy for sure" or "its definitely a girl because of the heart rate on the doppler". It's bugging the shit out of me. We have two girls and everyone is making a huge deal about the gender. I'm pregnant and everything is pissing me off. Lol
Posted by Anonymous on May. 7, 2015 at 3:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momngram
by Ruby Member on May. 7, 2015 at 3:44 PM
2 moms liked this

Calm down.

It's a boy.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 7, 2015 at 3:46 PM
1 mom liked this

I hear that. 

Just had our second. Our first is a girl. My in-laws were really pushing for a boy. MIL was literally emotional about it. It was ridiculous. We were happy with whatever gender our baby was going to be. Turns out, we had a boy...so of course, the in-laws were ecstatic. 

redneckmama4
by Loree on May. 7, 2015 at 3:46 PM
Chill! It's okay. Get an ice cream :)
Episkey
by Dra til helvete on May. 7, 2015 at 3:47 PM

did...did I make this post? I have two girls and find out the gender of my third next week. I know it's mostly hormones, but I'm getting really tired of having everyone say it has to be a boy this time. At this point I kind of want it to be a girl to shut everyone up and not have to deal with all of the "I knew it!"s lol

wkukid
by Beach Bum on May. 7, 2015 at 3:47 PM
It's a boy isn't it?
LCJan21
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2015 at 3:48 PM
They did that to me with my first one, too. We didn't want to know the gender, so everyone kept making guesses. It really is irritating.
KendallsMommee
by Spoiled SAHM on May. 7, 2015 at 3:49 PM
I'm going to go with girl.
momma2mms
by Kristin on May. 7, 2015 at 3:49 PM
Your hormones are raging! I was never bothered by all of the pregnancy questions that women on here don't like. I am a chatty person though.
Nerys-Kianna
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2015 at 3:51 PM

With my 1st one, everyone said, it's going to be a girl the way I was carrying the watermelon in front of me. Turned out to be a boy. With my 2nd, no one knew outside of people who saw me knew, that I was pregnant, so when I announced another boy nobody had the guessing game. With baby #3 everyone said, we see pink, we see pink. I only said, nope I see blue. Well, turned out, I was right and had another son. But yeah, it drove me bananas.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 7, 2015 at 5:21 PM
For what ever reason my mother and grandmother have a very strong dislike of little boys. They piss me off! Not to mention my grandma has four grandsons ! She told me today "you're only ever going to have girls" when I told her the boy name I liked. It's so annoying. Everyone else keeps saying we are having a boy. It made me want another girl but now I want a boy to piss my mom and grandma off!

Quoting Episkey:

did...did I make this post? I have two girls and find out the gender of my third next week. I know it's mostly hormones, but I'm getting really tired of having everyone say it has to be a boy this time. At this point I kind of want it to be a girl to shut everyone up and not have to deal with all of the "I knew it!"s lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)