Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Best diapers for all night?!

Posted by on May. 7, 2015 at 4:11 PM
  • 12 Replies
my son is 15 weeks old and I have been using luvs during the day and honest diapers at night he's 13 pounds and until recently the honest have been good at night but now he leaks through we go between 8-12 hours for night time change otherwiSe he will wake all the way up and he usually only takes one to two feelings at night. I like the honest they are expensive which I don't mind since it's just night time I'm wondering if any of you have others that are better? I wouldn't even be using luvs but it's what I bought prior to having him I wish I hadn't though they don't seem to keep him dry without lots of changes durning the day.

Ps sorry for all the run on trying to post and take care of baby.
by on May. 7, 2015 at 4:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
raggedpoppy0
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2015 at 4:13 PM
1 mom liked this
I like Pampers for overnights. I used Luvs when they got older and didn't wet as much during the night.
HAHuskey
by Gold Member on May. 7, 2015 at 4:14 PM
The only diapers my daughter can wear are pampers. The off brands give her rashes and the other name brands don't fit over her bump. She has Spina Bifida and has a bump of fat on her lower back. It's like the size of my fist and pampers is the only ones that doesn't slide down the bump as she plays.
.PinkSunshine.
by on May. 7, 2015 at 4:15 PM
Pampers
Baechlemom2
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2015 at 4:15 PM
I've never had an issue with pampers swaddlers and baby dry. I've used them with all 3 of my kids.
TaylorMom814
by Emily on May. 7, 2015 at 4:17 PM
Really it has varied but I have always had pretty good luck just going up a size for night time. Target brand has worked well for us for a good while now.
April620
by Ruby Member on May. 7, 2015 at 4:19 PM
We use pampers swaddlers but they can be expensive. Baby dry and cruisers are supposed to be just as good and less costly
owl0210
by Sapphire Member on May. 7, 2015 at 4:20 PM
Pampers Baby Dry
Ralgj
by Gold Member on May. 7, 2015 at 4:23 PM
We always used huggies nighttime diapers. I think they start at size 3 up to size 6. They run a little small though. we rarely had them leak in the night.
alexsmomma06
by Ruby Member on May. 7, 2015 at 4:23 PM

Pampers definitely. I've tried just about every brand under the sun because my oldest started sleeping for 8+hours at night at 4 weeks old. I DESPISE Loves, they are complete crap and she would wet through them with 1 pee. 

Raeann11
by Emerald Member on May. 7, 2015 at 4:24 PM

The best we ever had was cloth diapers.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)