Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Teach them to avoid bad situations?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 41 Replies

Mobile Photo

Is this a good idea or no? How far should it go? Shouldn't we be teaching people not to kidnap or hurt kids? Shouldn't we teach kids not to bully eachother rather than how to not get bullied?
Posted by Anonymous on May. 7, 2015 at 4:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 7, 2015 at 4:32 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 7, 2015 at 4:35 PM
1 mom liked this
Chill out. Sign the slip. You can't hover over your kids 24-7
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 7, 2015 at 4:35 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 7, 2015 at 4:37 PM
2 moms liked this

I think we do both. We try to encourage people not to behave badly, we try to encourage people to protect themselves. I mean, people break laws all the time. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 7, 2015 at 4:37 PM
Bump
Squat2pee
by on May. 7, 2015 at 4:38 PM
3 moms liked this

This. Holy shit, it would be nice if the world was filled with rainbows and glitter farting unicorns, but unfortunately it isn't. I have no idea when it became the trend to stop learning how to take responsibility for your own actions, but I wish it would go away.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Chill out. Sign the slip. You can't hover over your kids 24-7

-saloonhoar-
by on May. 7, 2015 at 4:40 PM
This.

Quoting Anonymous 3:

I think we do both. We try to encourage people not to behave badly, we try to encourage people to protect themselves. I mean, people break laws all the time. 

-saloonhoar-
by on May. 7, 2015 at 4:40 PM
Well in my world, the unicorns don't pass gas.

Quoting Squat2pee:

This. Holy shit, it would be nice if the world was filled with rainbows and glitter farting unicorns, but unfortunately it isn't. I have no idea when it became the trend to stop learning how to take responsibility for your own actions, but I wish it would go away.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Chill out. Sign the slip. You can't hover over your kids 24-7

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 7, 2015 at 4:41 PM
It would be huh? Have you seen how these women react when you say that women should be aware of their situations and surroundings to keep from becoming a victim of rape? This is no different.

Quoting Squat2pee:

Squat2pee
by on May. 7, 2015 at 4:42 PM

Then your unicorns must be defective!

Quoting -saloonhoar-: Well in my world, the unicorns don't pass gas.
Quoting Squat2pee:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)