Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

well, looks like shes sol

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 41 Replies

so for mothers day dh and i got our moms a little countdown clock counting down to our twins due month(i wont say date since its an estimate) anyway mil was SUPER pissed off about the whole thing but of course now that we're closer to mothers day shes being all sweet and wants us to go over there.....sorry no, we're going to the beach by ourselves so your sol. we would have gladly gone over there before she flipped out but not anymore nope she can be alone

Posted by Anonymous on May. 7, 2015 at 4:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 7, 2015 at 4:31 PM
1 mom liked this
I wouldn't think a grandmoher would need a countdown clock. Can she at least reset it to countdown other events as well?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 7, 2015 at 4:32 PM

yep, and we just thought it was a cute idea to tell our families that we're pregnant

Quoting Anonymous 2: I wouldn't think a grandmoher would need a countdown clock. Can she at least reset it to countdown other events as well?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 7, 2015 at 4:32 PM
Confused... Why is she mad? Mother's Day is not till Sunday. Help me understand. Congrats on the twins! I have 6 month old twins
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 7, 2015 at 4:33 PM

she hates me and said my dh fucked up by getting the white bitch pregnant again

Quoting Anonymous 3: Confused... Why is she mad? Mother's Day is not till Sunday. Help me understand. Congrats on the twins! I have 6 month old twins

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 7, 2015 at 4:35 PM
1 mom liked this
Dear God, people are really like this in real life???!

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Quoting Anonymous 3: Confused... Why is she mad? Mother's Day is not till Sunday. Help me understand. Congrats on the twins! I have 6 month old twins

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 7, 2015 at 4:36 PM
1 mom liked this
That's a hilariously self-centered present. I would be like wtf if one of my kids gave me that for a gift.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 7, 2015 at 4:36 PM

yup

Quoting Anonymous 4: Dear God, people are really like this in real life???!
Quoting Anonymous 1:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 7, 2015 at 4:36 PM
Is your husband purple?

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 7, 2015 at 4:37 PM

yet kids give their parents pictures of themselves and their parents for mothers day and fathers day go figure

Quoting Anonymous 5: That's a hilariously self-centered present. I would be like wtf if one of my kids gave me that for a gift.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 7, 2015 at 4:37 PM
Is she mexican?

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)