Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm letting my df have sex with another girl..EDIT..edit#2

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 115 Replies
1 mom liked this
He has a fwb. I talk to her about it. Him and I talk about it. He uses protection and tells me before he does anything. It feels fine and normal. They just aren't allowed to do relationship type stuff. He still has sex with me just as much. This is only going to go on until we get married. I believe sex and love can be completely separate and it all depends on perspective. I don't care to have sex with anyone else, so I'll only do things with him. Him and I can talk about anything and feel comfortable and like best friends as well as lovers. He says he likes sex with me better because it's meaningful, but it's obviously exciting to be able to do it with someone else too with no strings attached. Well, that's my confession.

Edit: the reason I'm doing this, tbh. Is because I think men always want sec with someone else and eventually they will just do it and hide it, or resent you and the marriage falls apart. Or they start to confide in another woman and they think they're in love. I'd rather just let it happen and me know about it, rather than it happening down the road and getting hurt. :/,

Edit again: we are actually just starting this. His first time with her was yesterday and he said he had a really hard time getting it up. So..maybe he won't be as into it. But he was excited at first that I gave him permission.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 7, 2015 at 4:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 7, 2015 at 4:56 PM
26 moms liked this
How cute that you think it'll stop when you get married.
2babymomma
by Ruby Member on May. 7, 2015 at 4:56 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 7, 2015 at 4:58 PM
Well he said he'll stop anytime I don't want him to do it anymore because he doesn't want to lose me. I believe him.

Quoting Anonymous 2: How cute that you think it'll stop when you get married.
Babyfirefly78
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2015 at 4:58 PM
7 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

nonyobizniz
by on May. 7, 2015 at 4:59 PM
Dumbass
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 7, 2015 at 4:59 PM
1 mom liked this
Good luck with that

Quoting Anonymous 1: Well he said he'll stop anytime I don't want him to do it anymore because he doesn't want to lose me. I believe him.

Quoting Anonymous 2: How cute that you think it'll stop when you get married.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 7, 2015 at 4:59 PM
1 mom liked this
Yea nothing bad will come of that.....
TriggerQueen
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2015 at 4:59 PM
2 moms liked this

I think about .01% of the people who do this actually have a happy, functional relationship and stay married but whatever floats your boat.

ChrissyReznor
by Ruby Member on May. 7, 2015 at 4:59 PM
So if it's so ok with you why is he stopping after you two get married?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 7, 2015 at 4:59 PM
If she gets pregnant?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)