Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Well that was f***** up. * gross warning *

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
I had a dream I was masturbating. I'm pregnant. When I got done my cervix opened up and grew really long. Like a pair of long weird tweezers. It was coming out of my vagina and poking out. I was scared the baby was going to fall out and that someone would see my weird long monster cervix. It really freaked me out and I woke up all disturbed.

Pregnancy dreams are weird man.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 7, 2015 at 5:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
corticosteroid
by Sapphire Member on May. 7, 2015 at 5:27 PM

Wow.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 7, 2015 at 5:27 PM

lol Yeah that's messed up. You ok now?

squeekers
by squeekers on May. 7, 2015 at 5:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Pregnancy dreams are tantamount to psychotic dreams, to me.
gingerprincess
by Gold Member on May. 7, 2015 at 5:29 PM
Pregnancy dreams are weird. I dreamt last night I was in labor and the doctor went to check me and all he did was look down there and say, yep it's almost time and it's definitely gonna be a girl, any minute now... Then he opened his mouth and then baby came out of his mouth. I delivered it from his mouth. It was a girl too... Lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 7, 2015 at 5:34 PM

You think that's a fucked up dream when I was preggers with ds before I found out what the sex was I dreamt that my baby was masturbating . Now that was a very weird and disturbing dream lol !!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 7, 2015 at 5:42 PM
Omg weird !

Quoting gingerprincess: Pregnancy dreams are weird. I dreamt last night I was in labor and the doctor went to check me and all he did was look down there and say, yep it's almost time and it's definitely gonna be a girl, any minute now... Then he opened his mouth and then baby came out of his mouth. I delivered it from his mouth. It was a girl too... Lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 7, 2015 at 5:44 PM
Eww lol! I had a dream my baby was evil and possessed by a demon. I pressed its face against my tummy and looked all blue and evil. I woke up and had the shits lol I had a tummy ache in my sleep

Quoting Anonymous 3:

You think that's a fucked up dream when I was preggers with ds before I found out what the sex was I dreamt that my baby was masturbating . Now that was a very weird and disturbing dream lol !!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 7, 2015 at 5:45 PM
YeAh, I just had to tell someone lol

Quoting Anonymous 2:

lol Yeah that's messed up. You ok now?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 7, 2015 at 5:49 PM

Oh wow at least you made it to the toilet hopfully 

Quoting Anonymous 1: Eww lol! I had a dream my baby was evil and possessed by a demon. I pressed its face against my tummy and looked all blue and evil. I woke up and had the shits lol I had a tummy ache in my sleep
Quoting Anonymous 3:

raschwittay
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2015 at 9:21 AM
Shit. That's messed up
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)