Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DO YOU HAVE ANY PLANS YET FOR MOTHER'S DAY?

Posted by on May. 7, 2015 at 5:40 PM
  • 39 Replies

Are your kids or husband taking you out, or are you staying home?

by on May. 7, 2015 at 5:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Raeann11
by Emerald Member on May. 7, 2015 at 5:42 PM

We will do what we always do. I will get some flowers and plant them with my children. We will go out for lunch and hubby will grill. We will play some games and go to the park. If it's yucky out. We will go out for lunch, still get flowers and put them in the garage, play some games and watch a movie.

WesAndNicksMom
by Ruby Member on May. 7, 2015 at 5:44 PM
SO works so I'm taking the kids to my ex mil's to visit and give her her gift from them :-) I've only gotten one Mother's Day present ever so I'm not expecting anything. The kids usually don't even realize it's Mother's Day.
Elyce225
by Emerald Member on May. 7, 2015 at 5:45 PM

We're going to Busch Gardens for the weekend. It's the first visit of the season, we are all excited.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cutebaby06
by Ruby Member on May. 7, 2015 at 5:46 PM

Nope,,a damn thing, just another day.

supermama322
by Kaylee on May. 7, 2015 at 5:47 PM
We usually go to a fancy hotel brunch but my Mum works. Dh says he's making me breakfast and a nice dinner. He's sending my Mum and I to the spa on Tuesday
DixieL
by Ruby Member on May. 7, 2015 at 5:49 PM
1 mom liked this

My son and daughter-in-law took me out to dinner last night for Mother's Day. He has to work until 10 p.m. on Sunday, so we celebrated Mother's Day last night. I had to pick my faviorite restaurant to go too. I was trying to think of one that we would all like. I thought that was my celebration, which I thought was great. During dinner they gave me a beautiful locket, with pictures of the people that I love the most in the world. The pictures made me cry, especially the pictures of my mom and step-dad. My mom passed two and a half years ago, and I miss her so much. I think the locket and the thought they put into it was beautiful. We live in Vegas, so they also gave me money to play on a machine. It was such a great and thoughtful Mother's Day.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 7, 2015 at 5:51 PM
No plans really. I might convince DH to take us out for a quick drive to the beach.
.PinkSunshine.
by on May. 7, 2015 at 5:52 PM
Nope. It's just s regular Sunday to me
Maries_Mom23
by Platinum Member on May. 7, 2015 at 5:57 PM

DH goes to work at 6:30 that morning and will be home around 6:45 that night.  So, the girls and I will probably pack a picnic lunch, walk over to the playground, play and picnic for a while.  Then, we'll come home, watch a movie and I'll make dinner before DH comes home! 

Lollipop_LC
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2015 at 5:59 PM

just going to church. Hubby is gone and my only kid is 8 months old. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)