Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sion to be ex Dil is the dumbest, cruelest b****

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 28 Replies
son and Dil have been married for 1.5years. They're now divorcing, at 27. Why?

She decided she doesn't want kids. He wants to be a dad. My son said that when they were dating, she told them she had lots of doubts about having kids. She said she probably would one day, and my son accepted that.

Now, my son wanted to start trying. She said she doesn't want to, final answer. So now they're divorcing and he's devastated because he loves her so much but he wants to be a dad. It's such a shitty situation and I can't even stand to here her name without getting upset
Posted by Anonymous on May. 7, 2015 at 7:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
o.O....
by Cara on May. 7, 2015 at 7:45 PM
She didn't enter into the marriage promising that she was going to pop out babies. It's too bad that your son lied when he said his vows, but it sounds like she'll be better off getting away from your family.
KnotFoo
by on May. 7, 2015 at 7:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Sounds like she was upfront about her feelings about children, They both are pretty stupid to have gotten married in the first place if they had opposing views on children.

ZombieMeat37
by on May. 7, 2015 at 7:46 PM
She never said she wanted kids, so he's pretty dumb to think it would happen.
RazzleMySpazz
by on May. 7, 2015 at 7:46 PM
2 moms liked this
How does that make her dumb or cruel???

It's sucks, I'm sure that it's not how either of them wanted to end things, and she was honest from the beginning.

When she realized it wasnt gonna happen she was honest.

They're still young enough to move on and find happiness with people who share the same life plans.
ame85
by Chemistry cat on May. 7, 2015 at 7:47 PM
Some people are not meant to be parents, and no one should be forced or guilted into having children. It's too bad she didn't figure this out sooner though.

I hope your son can find someone who will have a family with him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 7, 2015 at 7:47 PM
So he married her knowing this was a possibility....yet you are mad at her? Perhaps he should have thought things out more?
IamMex11
by JorgematoTM on May. 7, 2015 at 7:47 PM

how is she a bitch when she was upfront with it

relax

cueballsmom
by Platinum Member on May. 7, 2015 at 7:47 PM
Honestly? Sounds like she is letting him go find someone who wants what he wants. She is being nice. He thought he could talk her into it over time, but she is too smart for it.
crumpy_gat
by No. on May. 7, 2015 at 7:48 PM
Sucks to be him
Ashgambit
by Boomstick on May. 7, 2015 at 7:48 PM
1 mom liked this
She has never eluded that she would have children one day. It sounds like she's not the dumb one, he is for thinking she would change her mind. Not everyone has to procreate after marriage. Some people just don't want kids and there is nothing wrong with that.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)