Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Giving me nasty looks won't change that MY husband choose his wife over your daughter! *Edited title and wording*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 128 Replies
1 mom liked this

I just had the pleasure of seeing the mother of the woman my DH had dated while we were separated. We had separated for a few months due to differences that we have since been decided to work on. During our separation we both dated other people, which we both agreed to do. DH and I continued to speak constantly during the separation, and were honest with each other about dating others, as well as being honest with those we were dating. After several months DH and I decided to end relationships with others, and enter into marriage counciling. This was 2 months ago. Tonight, while my children and I were at the store, the mother of the woman DH had been seeing saw me in the store. Every time she saw me she would stare me down and give me the nastiest looks. Each time I just smiled and went about my business. I'm not sorry about her being hurt, DH was honest with her from the start. My DH and I have 15 years of history, and decided our lives together were worth saving. That was our choice and right. She'll just have to get over it.

Edited wording.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 7, 2015 at 8:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
vegaswife2011
by LMAO on May. 7, 2015 at 8:32 PM
2 moms liked this
Uhhh...ok.
Melbornj
by Ruby Member on May. 7, 2015 at 8:33 PM

Right

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 7, 2015 at 8:34 PM
3 moms liked this
Actually, YOU look like a pathetic piece of trash for staying with a man who cheated on you.
LilysMama719
by Emmy on May. 7, 2015 at 8:34 PM
Okay
teri4lance
by Ruby Member on May. 7, 2015 at 8:35 PM
1 mom liked this

did your husband knock her up and abandon her?

csh.1310
by on May. 7, 2015 at 8:36 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 7, 2015 at 8:36 PM
Well first we separated prior to either of us dating any one else. Second we were both seeing others while we were separated. I guess that makes us both cheaters.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Actually, YOU look like a pathetic piece of trash for staying with a man who cheated on you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 7, 2015 at 8:37 PM
Good for you. She can just suck it.
ChrissyReznor
by Ruby Member on May. 7, 2015 at 8:37 PM
Weren't you having an affair also? Even if he knew and thought it was ok you were still married when you dated other men
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 7, 2015 at 8:37 PM
Nope. He's snipped any way.

Quoting teri4lance:

did your husband knock her up and abandon her?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)