Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ds is crying that he's hungry and he's not getting dinner tonight

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 382 Replies
1 mom liked this
I am sooooo pissed. Ds7 is a f*cking terror and idk what the f*ck to do... he isn't like my older dd. He is a constant behavior problem. He has odd, high functioning autism and severe adhd. I get critisized for EVERYTHING that I do or don't do when it comes to ds !!

I am really gentle with him because of his disabilities but its biting me in the ass. Ds is walking all over me and my mom is saying she's afraid for his future because he doesn't listen and I don't discipline him enough .

We went to family dollar this afternoon to pick up his in school snacks I told him repeatedly do not touch anything..

We get home and he has a pocket full of balloons he stole from the store!!! I said wtf where'd you get that?! He said my friend gave it to me ...I said ur lying! U didn't come home from school with that...and he shrugged his shoulders. I punished him by not taking him to the park and taking his computer privelages for the day.

So I have bad diarreah ..I cooked dinner and it was waiting on the stove...ds walked in the livingroom and said can I watch tv here ..IMMEDIATELY my first thought was HELL NO!!! I don't trust you!!!

He destroys and gets into EVERYTHING!!! I can't leave him in my living room without him breaking something ..

But I love my son and I said okay honey you can sit and watch tv ill be back in a few minutes ..

So I'm in the bathroom ..stomach killing me...blowing it up. I come out ...walk in the living room ...there is grape jelly and grape soda ALL over my brand new beige livingroom set and pillows !!!!

I just bought this set not even two months ago!!! This is a fabric living room set that is beige...do you know what type of stains that I saw?!

I completely lost it......ds saw my face and took off running in his bedroom ...I was on the verge of tears looking at my furniture.

There is NO reason he should've done that!!! He wasn't f*cking starving!! He came home from school at 4:00 p.m. I had leftover pizza I gave him 2 big slices of pepperoni pizza as a snack since he said he was hungry...we went to the store..came home I gave him a handful of chips while dinner was in the oven cooking ...

So there is no reason why he should've went in cabinets and got shit out to make jelly sandwiches.. lastly I wouldn't have even been angry if he would've ate it in the kitchen..no he ate it in the livingroom and got it everywhere on the walls ,pillows and completely saturated my sofa in grape soda .

I know I had to show ds that I meant business and I'm not taking his shit anymore so I grabbed my belt ..yanked him from the bed and I beat his ass with it..not hard ..just enough to scare him sh*tless since he isn't used to me being hard on him ..he screamed bloody murder than I told him to go to bed he's not getting dinner tonight .

He's in his bed whining saying but I didn't eat dinner ..I'm hungry wah,wah ,wah..I said yes u did u took it upon yourself to go and make jelly sandwiches and put it all over my damn furniture so that's your dinner next time I bet you will ask .

I turned the light out and told him to take his ass to bed right now .

He can eat his dinner in the morning for breakfast..

One night shouldn't kill him. This is the first time I've not given my kid dinner .

And the spanking police please jump off a bridge...I'm a spanking mama so don't critisize me spanking my kid . I don't do it often but I don't oppose to it in general...

So yes I'm still upset..just spent an hour scrubbing my couch...idk what its going to look like when its dry..

Ds is driving me crazy ...I do the best that I can ..I'm far from perfect but raising him is extremely difficult. I just didn't know what else to do but spank him and send his butt to bed without dinner.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 7, 2015 at 9:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on May. 7, 2015 at 9:15 PM
11 moms liked this
Omg... I don't even know where to start.
gingerprincess
by Gold Member on May. 7, 2015 at 9:16 PM
13 moms liked this

He ate, he's not starving.

AjsMom0508
by Platinum Member on May. 7, 2015 at 9:17 PM
6 moms liked this
People like you shouldn't have kids. Please do the kid a favor and give him to someone who will actually take the time to treat him right.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 7, 2015 at 9:18 PM
1 mom liked this
I hope he sees that I mean business now and I'm going to follow through and not give in to his whines. My mom said I need to say what I mean and mean what I say. I always threaten ds with punishments and spankings but I never actually do it because I'm so soft with him..but me being soft with him isn't working ..and I'm afraid for his future too. He is so defiant ..he curses..he doesn't listen ..he's sneaky..he lies and he steals...I didn't teach him this..idk why he acts like this.
purplemonkey702
by Platinum Member on May. 7, 2015 at 9:18 PM
5 moms liked this

Don't be a shitty parent?  Your child is autistic, learn to deal with his disorder or give him to someone who actually gives a damn about him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 7, 2015 at 9:18 PM
3 moms liked this
I'm all for spanking, but sending your child to bed without dinner is a bit too abusive for my liking no one should ever have to go to bed hungry
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 7, 2015 at 9:20 PM
35 moms liked this

Almost everyone loses it sometimes. While I am not a spanker, I understand her frustration and your response is not helpful to this mama.

She needs direction not condemnation. If your such a great mom give some solid advice.

Quoting AjsMom0508: People like you shouldn't have kids. Please do the kid a favor and give him to someone who will actually take the time to treat him right.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 7, 2015 at 9:21 PM
1 mom liked this

it does sound like you are exhausted and overwhelmed mama  :(    I am sorry that you are dealing with all this. Yes you have snapped tonight.     I am not going to bash you,   I too have a severe SN child and I know how hard it can get and how overwhelming it makes you feel.    I do suggets some way of being able to calm yourself before snapping.     I hope things get better for you mama..

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 7, 2015 at 9:21 PM
7 moms liked this
Whatever..my dd is autistic and high functioning and she doesn't act a damn thing like my ds. I don't blame autism for his behavior. That's just his personality and give him up to who ? Foster care? Oh yeah so he can be abused and in the system?! U sound so stupid...yeah just give ur almost 8 year old child up ...

Quoting purplemonkey702:

Don't be a shitty parent?  Your child is autistic, learn to deal with his disorder or give him to someone who actually gives a damn about him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 7, 2015 at 9:21 PM
1 mom liked this
People like you keep mental health professionals in business.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)