Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This annoys the $#!? out of me!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies
When dh is taking a nap the first thing out of his mouth when he wakes up is "what are you doing?" Like he's checking up on me and I'm doing something "questionable".

Posted by Anonymous on May. 7, 2015 at 9:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
squeekers
by squeekers on May. 7, 2015 at 9:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Start giving sarcastic answers: I'm planting flowers in the carpet. Im trying to color the moon but my crayons are too short. I was trying to whistle dixie but you startled me. Im planning on teaching a rhinoceros to square dance.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on May. 7, 2015 at 9:25 PM
1 mom liked this
My standard answer is "going crazy, wanna come?"
ArmyWife112908
by Mrs.Crane on May. 7, 2015 at 9:25 PM
I'm snorting the pixie stick without you.
MicheleJM
by on May. 7, 2015 at 9:25 PM
You sound like ds12. I asked him the other day so who are your friends at school. 'Why do you want to know?' Like I suspected him of hanging out with the schools drug dealer. Umm because I want to know how school is going for you? Then I was like invite them over sometime. He said I don't want to. I said why? BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO. Well sheesh excuse me for suggesting...I still don't know their names.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 7, 2015 at 9:26 PM
Omg!!!! Lmao! I'm definitely going to try this! ;)

Quoting squeekers: Start giving sarcastic answers: I'm planting flowers in the carpet. Im trying to color the moon but my crayons are too short. I was trying to whistle dixie but you startled me. Im planning on teaching a rhinoceros to square dance.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 7, 2015 at 9:26 PM
Ugh. Ds is like that. Why did you do that, what are you doing... the he says it, it's like he thinks he's the damn parent.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 7, 2015 at 9:29 PM
There's a history of him accusing me of cheating. I'm not cheating. Never have. So I think that's why it bothers me so much. He wakes up and his automatic response is to make sure I'm not doing anything. I'm a boring person. I'm on here most of the time!

Quoting MicheleJM: You sound like ds12. I asked him the other day so who are your friends at school. 'Why do you want to know?' Like I suspected him of hanging out with the schools drug dealer. Umm because I want to know how school is going for you? Then I was like invite them over sometime. He said I don't want to. I said why? BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO. Well sheesh excuse me for suggesting...I still don't know their names.
angl_gurl1
by on May. 7, 2015 at 9:31 PM

tell him ur on cafemom with the other mommies

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 7, 2015 at 9:32 PM
My ds(3) does it too. "Mommy, where are you????" Lol

Hopefully when he gets older he will cut that crap out!

Quoting Anonymous 2: Ugh. Ds is like that. Why did you do that, what are you doing... the he says it, it's like he thinks he's the damn parent.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 7, 2015 at 9:34 PM
That's what I usually say. It's just super annoying because I'm an adult and shouldn't have to explain what I'm doing. Ugh!

Quoting angl_gurl1:

tell him ur on cafemom with the other mommies

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)