Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I don't get it.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies
I've watched a cousin, go through a lot of good men. Cheat on them, user them up. Just be god awful. Now supposedly she wants to be married and have the happy life. And she lands the perfect man. Good job, good dad, loving boyfriend, and freaking handsome! How can she be so awful forever and land perfection. I go out of my way to be a good person and, nothing.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 17, 2015 at 12:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
_mimimosley_
by Ruby Member on May. 17, 2015 at 12:18 AM
She's doing something different than you are and that's why you're getting different results. Maybe you should go out with her sometime?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 17, 2015 at 12:22 AM
So I should be an awful person

Quoting _mimimosley_: She's doing something different than you are and that's why you're getting different results. Maybe you should go out with her sometime?
_mimimosley_
by Ruby Member on May. 17, 2015 at 12:26 AM
No. I'm sure she wasn't awful to her awesome catch or the second date wouldn't have happened. I meant different as in the places she went to meet the future husband or friends she met him thru is different from what you are doing. Different results.

Quoting Anonymous 1: So I should be an awful person

Quoting _mimimosley_: She's doing something different than you are and that's why you're getting different results. Maybe you should go out with her sometime?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)