Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This s*** doesn't happen in real life eta

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 204 Replies
4 moms liked this
I still feel like this didn't happen to me today. I pre ordered ds birthday cake (he turned 17) and as a joke on the cake i wanted nickel ass. Ds actually make the joke to himself one day. When i went to get the cake i asked the lady what to write on the cake. She flat out said no. I was confused and i asked her why. She said because of the curse word. Uh wtf lady you are like 30? I kept ny mouth shut on what i was thinking and i told her if she wasn't going to write it then please either get me someone else who will or the manager. She got the manager im assuming because no one else was working. He gave me 25% off and free candles and said he was sorry for her behavior and that she was his sil and would love to fire her but that would cause all kinds of hell and he normally always makes sure someone else is working next to her.

Okay for you up tight bitches this is how the nickname came about

My sons name is Nicholas. After surgey a few years ago the doctor asked what his name was when he work up and he said nickel ass.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 17, 2015 at 12:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 17, 2015 at 12:30 AM
7 moms liked this
I wouldn't have done it either. Its inappropriate and tacky. She has every right to not write something that is offensive to her.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 17, 2015 at 12:31 AM
11 moms liked this
Then she shouldn't be a cake decorator

Quoting Anonymous 2: I wouldn't have done it either. Its inappropriate and tacky. She has every right to not write something that is offensive to her.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 17, 2015 at 12:32 AM
1 mom liked this
Wow. If this actually did happen.. What kind of mother are you to put that on your teenaged sons birthday cake? Not funny at all, first off, but tacky and distasteful. If inwasnthe manager I would tell you to take your business elsewhere.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 17, 2015 at 12:33 AM
She is paid to do a job, considering its' s not like it was racist, sexist, or derogatory. I'd report that shit.
Remy11
by Platinum Member on May. 17, 2015 at 12:34 AM
2 moms liked this
So to be a cake decorator you can't have morals? They don't have to give in to your whim by writing something inappropriate on a cake.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Then she shouldn't be a cake decorator

Quoting Anonymous 2: I wouldn't have done it either. Its inappropriate and tacky. She has every right to not write something that is offensive to her.
AngelSinger
by Angel on May. 17, 2015 at 12:34 AM
2 moms liked this
I imagine most places have policies about curse words on cakes.

Why would you want that on your teenager's cake?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 17, 2015 at 12:34 AM
4 moms liked this
It wasn't any of her business. It's her job and if she didn't want to write that on the cake, stop being a titty baby and get a coworker to do it. Simple as that. She needs to pull the stick out and let go of it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on May. 17, 2015 at 12:34 AM
3 moms liked this

I am a cake decorator in a local store and we are not allowed to write any curse words on cakes per company policy, 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 17, 2015 at 12:34 AM
3 moms liked this
My son wanted that on his cake. He is 17 not 5.

Quoting Anonymous 3: Wow. If this actually did happen.. What kind of mother are you to put that on your teenaged sons birthday cake? Not funny at all, first off, but tacky and distasteful. If inwasnthe manager I would tell you to take your business elsewhere.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 17, 2015 at 12:35 AM
Don't become one if you have a problem with it.

Quoting Remy11: So to be a cake decorator you can't have morals? They don't have to give in to your whim by writing something inappropriate on a cake.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Then she shouldn't be a cake decorator

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)