Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do YOU show love for yourself?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies
I run when I can, try to be kind and gentle with my body, & do good things for others... & be the best mom & human I can be.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 17, 2015 at 1:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 17, 2015 at 1:06 AM
I make a valiant effort to hit the gym 5 days a week. This week has been hard, so today I walked the mile to and from work- most days I don't have the option due to time limitations with my kids. I am trying constantly to way healthier but it is hard.

I'm showing love for myself enjoying my body. I use to be so self conscious, but currently the man I flirt with made a comment that being self conscious isn't sexy. He has been such a huge boost to my self esteem my mind set has done a 180 this year. I'm a plus size woman and I've been so body conscious for my entire life. He has given me the confidence to wear racier clothes, tank tops etc. I even took my phone in the shower and facetimed with him the other day. I know everyone has had body insecurities, but I will honestly say for me, having a guy that is in my corner like that has helped me love myself.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 17, 2015 at 1:07 AM

I masturbate. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 17, 2015 at 1:54 AM
Whoohoo! Yeah, lady. That's beautiful. Sometimes it helps to have that extra boost. :o)

Quoting Anonymous 2: I make a valiant effort to hit the gym 5 days a week. This week has been hard, so today I walked the mile to and from work- most days I don't have the option due to time limitations with my kids. I am trying constantly to way healthier but it is hard.

I'm showing love for myself enjoying my body. I use to be so self conscious, but currently the man I flirt with made a comment that being self conscious isn't sexy. He has been such a huge boost to my self esteem my mind set has done a 180 this year. I'm a plus size woman and I've been so body conscious for my entire life. He has given me the confidence to wear racier clothes, tank tops etc. I even took my phone in the shower and facetimed with him the other day. I know everyone has had body insecurities, but I will honestly say for me, having a guy that is in my corner like that has helped me love myself.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 17, 2015 at 1:55 AM
Mmm, get it done! Sometimes, I forget or put it off... and when I put it off, I definitely forget. :o(

Quoting Anonymous 3:

I masturbate. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 17, 2015 at 2:37 AM
B
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 17, 2015 at 2:38 AM
U
Anonymous
M
Anonymous
P
suomynona_amam
by on May. 17, 2015 at 2:39 AM
Chocolate chip cookies
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 17, 2015 at 2:42 AM
Ooooh yasss...
The things I could do to myself....
Choco Tacos, chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream...

Quoting suomynona_amam: Chocolate chip cookies
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)