• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

All for love!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

I'm 7 months pregnant with our first baby (yay)!! Dh goes out of his way for our soon to be dd and me! He works 12 hour shifts 6 days a week, takes care of me, gives me everything that I need, romance me in ever way, and he makes sure we have everything for the baby. He's the greatest gift from God! I love my man and I just wanted to show him how much I appreciate all that he does for our family. I cooked his favorite dish and dessert. He's on his way home from work. I have his clothes out for his shower and for work tomorrow. I also have his lunch packed for tomorrow, and I have his favorite liquor out for him. I put on some cute pjs (laced), I'm too big for lingerie lol. I sent him this message " If nothing else, I hope you know how much I love you and value your heart. I know at times I am hard to love, but darling thank you for always being there. Thank you for not letting me down when I was going through a lot and I needed you to hold me. I talk to God about you and I pray for us every night. I love you because you actually put effort into us! These 5 years with you has been the most amazing moments of my life❤️ Before you came into my life, I had a heart filled with nothing but pain and bitterness. You came along and stripped me from the pain, you showed me that it was alright to let my guard down. Words can't express how thankful I am that God created a magnificent piece of art like yourself. I love you with all my being. I can't wait to hold our little one for the first time. I am so blessed to have you in my life. We're going to be great parents!! I love you so much my love"

I just wanted to remind him of how much I love and appreciate him. Did I do a good job?
Posted by Anonymous on May. 17, 2015 at 1:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
ArmyWife112908
by Mrs.Crane on May. 17, 2015 at 1:11 AM
Is this just because or for your anniversary?

For me it's way to much. But we're pretty simple people. It's very thoughtful of you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 17, 2015 at 1:13 AM
Just because :)

Quoting ArmyWife112908: Is this just because or for your anniversary?

For me it's way to much. But we're pretty simple people. It's very thoughtful of you.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)