Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sisters living in different houses

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies
My ex and I have 2 children. 8 and 5. We split up when ydd was two weeks old. Long story short...he moved out finally a couple months later when I wouldn't sleep with him. He grabbed odd and took her with him. I did everything I could think of to get her back. Cops, women's shelter. I couldn't afford an attorney. My aunt paid for one for me. During this time ex wouldn't let me see dd. I would try to go see her and he'd call the cops. They tried calling CP's on me. The people came out and they told me I needed to file a report against the person for false claims.

We went to court. And the judgr caught him and his witness in many lies. But still gave him primary custody. We have joint custody but he has primary.

There's a lot more. I'll answer any questions anyone has.

So to now. Lately my heart is breaking for my girls. They are full blood sisters and they don't live in the same house. Or go to the same school. They live in different town.

Part of me is missing. I want my little girl with her sisters everyday. I want to tuck her in every night.

I guess I'm just sad and I have no one to talk to avout it.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 17, 2015 at 1:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 17, 2015 at 1:13 AM
how did he walk out the door with her?? you'd have to kill me then pry my children from my cold dead decrepit hands before I watched them leave or allowed them the opportunity to leave without me noticing.
Baby4us09
by Platinum Member on May. 17, 2015 at 1:14 AM
How long has it been?
Baby4us09
by Platinum Member on May. 17, 2015 at 1:15 AM
I would go back to court. How can a judge say he is custodial parent. Usually mothers unless proven unfit.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)