Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My confession: I want to have an affair.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 29 Replies

I don't know why though. My husband and I don't have any fidelity issues. I'm not interested in anyone else. But after going to comicon, he kept talking about all of the sexy outfits he saw and he would like to have sex with them. This conversation went on for a while. That's when I thought about it. We had a romantic getaway with a hotel take over party for 2 days, and we had sex once on the first day. After that, no intimate touching, or kissing, or even much talking. Since then everything feels akward. I just want to be held and kissed again. I'm having dreams of kissing other men, and just being held. Don't really know how to get over this feeling.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 17, 2015 at 1:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 17, 2015 at 1:23 AM
Tell him about it. The best thing I ever did was throw a big fit and started a big fight with my husband about sex. I needed more of it and I needed it to be better. I needed him to put in effort. My husband use to skip forplay and once he was done well too damn bad for me. The fight really work. Our sex life is better than ever before.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 17, 2015 at 1:37 AM

I told him the complaint that he doesn't spend time with me. I don't think he understood because he started talking about the sexy women he saw today. When we went to comicon, we went separate ways until it was time to leave. He complains out our sex. He doesn't like when I give oral because I'm not choking on him. Vaginal is the exact same format, whether on top or bottom. Every time I kiss him, he stares at me like I shouldn't have. We have a very akward relationship.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Tell him about it. The best thing I ever did was throw a big fit and started a big fight with my husband about sex. I needed more of it and I needed it to be better. I needed him to put in effort. My husband use to skip forplay and once he was done well too damn bad for me. The fight really work. Our sex life is better than ever before.

Psychicmoon
by Member on May. 17, 2015 at 1:48 AM

He tells you about women he wants to have sex with, but barely has sex with you? That's grounds for divorce IMO

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 17, 2015 at 1:52 AM

How is his lack of size your fault? 

Quoting Anonymous 1:

He doesn't like when I give oral because I'm not choking on him.

3companytoo
by Gold Member on May. 17, 2015 at 1:53 AM

Have you tried counseling? If you are both thinking about other people maybe you shouldn't be together.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 17, 2015 at 1:59 AM

He hasn't cheated on me. Just fantasy. It's not grounds for divorce by my standards.

Quoting Psychicmoon:

He tells you about women he wants to have sex with, but barely has sex with you? That's grounds for divorce IMO

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 17, 2015 at 2:01 AM

He likes to be deep throated. I have a sensitive gag reflux, so I hate it. Nothing to do with his size.

Quoting Anonymous 3:

How is his lack of size your fault? 

Quoting Anonymous 1:

He doesn't like when I give oral because I'm not choking on him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 17, 2015 at 2:02 AM
It's not all it's cracked up to be. Fix things with your husband.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 17, 2015 at 2:04 AM

Do it.

ame85
by Chemistry cat on May. 17, 2015 at 2:04 AM

Aw, that's sad!

Have you told him you want more intimacy?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)