Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

girls weekend!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
This weekend is my moms birthday weekend and her retirement :) support excited for her and this next phase of her life!
It's also my 7 year olds first cub scout camp out. I didn't want to miss out on celebrating with mom so I recruited grandpa for the scout camp :) he was thrilled for another shot at scouting!
My two teenage daughters, myself and my mom are spending the weekend on the beach, window shopping at fancy expensive shops filled with fragile stuff and checking out galleries up and down the coast. Best idea ever. No boys to muck this up! Woop!
How about you ladies? Anything fun going on this weekend?
Posted by Anonymous on May. 17, 2015 at 1:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 17, 2015 at 1:55 AM
I'm 9 weeks pregnant, with a horrible cold and the worst morning sickness ever. My plans are to stay in bed and try not to puke every 5 minutes..lol..hope you have fun!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 17, 2015 at 2:00 AM
Friday was mine and my husband's last day of work. Today I sold my car. This is our first weekend towards our new lives. Excitement and scared/nervous is in the air. I've been laying in bed for the past 3hrs trying to sleep. I finally took some melatonin hopefully it'll work soon.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 17, 2015 at 2:10 AM
:( how this phase passes very fast for you! I do not miss those days at all. Do you have any peppermint anything? That always helped me get through morning sickness.
And thank you :) so far it's been a great weekend!

Quoting Anonymous 2: I'm 9 weeks pregnant, with a horrible cold and the worst morning sickness ever. My plans are to stay in bed and try not to puke every 5 minutes..lol..hope you have fun!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 17, 2015 at 2:11 AM
Ooo! This sounds really exciting! What is the new life?

Quoting Anonymous 3: Friday was mine and my husband's last day of work. Today I sold my car. This is our first weekend towards our new lives. Excitement and scared/nervous is in the air. I've been laying in bed for the past 3hrs trying to sleep. I finally took some melatonin hopefully it'll work soon.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 17, 2015 at 2:13 AM
We are moving to abother state. We have 2 weeks left here (ca) then we are on to our new lives (la).
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 17, 2015 at 2:14 AM
I have mints, but the though of anything sweet makes gag... this one was a huge surprise for us..baby #5!!!! Never have I ever been this sick in any of my previous pregnancies:( I have lost 15 pounds in the past 3 weeks..blehhh

Quoting Anonymous 1: :( how this phase passes very fast for you! I do not miss those days at all. Do you have any peppermint anything? That always helped me get through morning sickness.
And thank you :) so far it's been a great weekend!

Quoting Anonymous 2: I'm 9 weeks pregnant, with a horrible cold and the worst morning sickness ever. My plans are to stay in bed and try not to puke every 5 minutes..lol..hope you have fun!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)