Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I NO LONGER SEE ANNA NICOLE ... IS THAT A GOOD THING?

Posted by on May. 17, 2015 at 6:24 AM
  • 12 Replies

Could it be better for Dannielynn that she looks more like her father ... due to her mother's reputation? Any opinions on the fact that LB has not worked another day in his life since he got custody of Dannielynn? Does he seem a bit obsessed with her? Or is he just being a good dad?

ANS-daughter-600.jpg (600×450)

by on May. 17, 2015 at 6:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tossed
by Ruby Member on May. 17, 2015 at 6:34 AM

You are comparing DL to her mom after Hollywood, makeup, and plastic surgery. 

I think she resembles both parents, but certainly has AnnaNicole's facial structure.

I don't think there is a lot of reason for LB to work. What is he really qualified to do? As long as he is good to his daughter, that is what matters. She is going to face so many obstacles in her life. As she gets older, the comparison to her mom will be horrible. Anna Nicole was a mixed up woman. Sad.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 17, 2015 at 6:35 AM
He needs to get a job instead of living off his kid's money. I see anna still in dannielynn
MeaganP
by Platinum Member on May. 17, 2015 at 6:42 AM

Who are they
tossed
by Ruby Member on May. 17, 2015 at 6:48 AM

There is a lot of Anna Nicole in her daughter. There are not many photos of AN before all of the make up, but I think her daughter will grow up to look like her mom--who was a beautiful woman.

CrapBag
by Member on May. 17, 2015 at 6:53 AM
I don't know who they are.
Jblb
by Emerald Member on May. 17, 2015 at 6:55 AM
I think he is doing everything in his world to support & protect that little girl. I think she is a beautiful girl, just like her mom.
BmoreRavens
by Raven on May. 17, 2015 at 7:15 AM

Quoting tossed:

You are comparing DL to her mom after Hollywood, makeup, and plastic surgery. 

I think she resembles both parents, but certainly has AnnaNicole's facial structure.

I don't think there is a lot of reason for LB to work. What is he really qualified to do? As long as he is good to his daughter, that is what matters. She is going to face so many obstacles in her life. As she gets older, the comparison to her mom will be horrible. Anna Nicole was a mixed up woman. Sad.

DL looks just like Larry to me. It seems that he is takes good care of her, but with no woman (or man) in his life (that we know of)  his relationship and fascination with his daughter doesn't seem quite normal or healthy? Larry is a professional photographer, and he did have a real estate license. Yet, he is living off of his daughter. And his life seems to revolve, mainly, around showing her off. It's a little weird to me.

All grown up! Anna Nicole Smith's daughter DannieLynn Birkhead accompanied her father Larry to The Today Show in New York on Monday

SiobhansMommy
by Silver Member on May. 17, 2015 at 7:17 AM
His home is like a shrine to Anna Nicole. So she still sees her mom often. He has a dress of hers on display, many many photos etc.
mom32of2
by Gold Member on May. 17, 2015 at 7:20 AM
I think she looks just like her mom!
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on May. 17, 2015 at 7:20 AM
1 mom liked this
This may sound callous, but he really lucked out when he knocked Anna Nicole up. I think he loves the notoriety and money.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)