• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I hope they don't Make it a habit.

Posted by on May. 17, 2015 at 8:45 AM
  • 5 Replies
Our neighbors were having a party or something and were blaring their music at 12:45 in the morning, I was so pissed off. I was going to call the cops but they turned down their music before I could call the non emergency number. I hope now that the weather is nice I hope they don't blare their music all hours if the night every weekend.

by on May. 17, 2015 at 8:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
VibeRant
by on May. 17, 2015 at 8:48 AM

Can you talk to them--ask them to keep the music at a lowered volume past a certain time?

mary716
by Bonbon Eater on May. 17, 2015 at 8:49 AM
1 mom liked this
My neighbors are like that except it isn't limited to weekends or nice weather. A moving van pulled up in front of their house this morning and I was so happy I almost cried actual tears of joy!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 17, 2015 at 8:52 AM
I send anonymous notes in the mail when my neighbors do inconsiderate things, usually informing them that in the future I will call the police if it happens again.
lovemercygrace
by Ruby Member on May. 17, 2015 at 9:04 AM
The problem is, I'm not sure which neighbor it was.

Quoting VibeRant:

Can you talk to them--ask them to keep the music at a lowered volume past a certain time?

VibeRant
by on May. 17, 2015 at 9:09 AM

Maybe call the non-emergency line and have an officer do a late drive by, explain your concerns? Good luck.

Quoting lovemercygrace: The problem is, I'm not sure which neighbor it was.
Quoting VibeRant:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)