Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

cheating spouse... anyone been through this?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 33 Replies
I was on my tablet at work the other day. Dh sometimes uses it for facebook. Well he didn't log out so when I turned the wifi on the Facebook notifications went crazy. One was a woman. I opened it since he never emails facebook. And they were talking about their past relationship (before me) and meeting up when he went out of town a few weeks ago. Since this freaked me out I looked on his phone. He's been awefully protective of it lately and found Text messages to a different woman. I'm pissed. I don't want to say anything until I have proof (he has a history of accusing me of cheating even though I have not). Any advice. Any negative drama comments will be ignored. And I apologize if this is all over the place.

Quick add.. His phone is his work phone, company pays for it. He had his personal shut off 6 months ago stating he didn't need it.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 17, 2015 at 8:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 17, 2015 at 8:56 AM

Get records of his cell phone texts.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 17, 2015 at 8:58 AM
Edit the the post its his work phone.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Gmgej
by Gold Member on May. 17, 2015 at 9:01 AM

How much more proof do you need? Hire a PI, have him followed.For me what you found would be enough.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 17, 2015 at 9:02 AM

keep checking his phone and write down the messages or take a pic of them.  If you say anything at this point he might just deny that anything is going on.  Unless you think if you say something now it could prevent something from happening.  How is your relationship going?  Would he have reason to cheat?

Quoting Anonymous 1: Edit the the post its his work phone.
Quoting Anonymous 2:

VibeRant
by on May. 17, 2015 at 9:06 AM

You have proof--facebook e-mails of a meet-up/text/calls. The first hint was him accusing you. I won't tell you to do what I did because you'd probably get arrested. Do you have a job? Do you have the means to leave him?

To me, this is a deal breaker. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 17, 2015 at 9:07 AM
There is no reason to cheat. People blamed me for my exh's cheating implying I gave him reason to cheat. OP, get proof if possible. It will give you leverage if you divorce. Do you work? I ask because if you leave, you need your own income. Never mind, I see that you work. I was a SAHM to two young kids when I divorced.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

keep checking his phone and write down the messages or take a pic of them.  If you say anything at this point he might just deny that anything is going on.  Unless you think if you say something now it could prevent something from happening.  How is your relationship going?  Would he have reason to cheat?

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 17, 2015 at 9:09 AM
I thought everything was going good. I will take pics of the texts. I haven't seen any calls out to anyone but workers and co workers. He loves sex but after working 8 hours at a daycare I'm not in about out mood daily... More like every other day. But he still gets action so not sure.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Quoting Anonymous 2:

readyforhim
by Ruby Member on May. 17, 2015 at 9:09 AM

the one who accuses is usually the cheater.

my x said it all the time, he was a cheater.

LClark1973
by Silver Member on May. 17, 2015 at 9:10 AM

He is cheating/has cheated. That is why he accuses you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 17, 2015 at 9:10 AM
I have a job but its at a daycare and I make min wage. Together we do good, but separate I would severely struggle

Quoting VibeRant:

You have proof--facebook e-mails of a meet-up/text/calls. The first hint was him accusing you. I won't tell you to do what I did because you'd probably get arrested. Do you have a job? Do you have the means to leave him?

To me, this is a deal breaker. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)