Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My mom keeps saying my bf is a pervert...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 39 Replies
Because he kept touching me and kissing me last night and this party. We are just really happy with each other and in to each other. That doesn't make him a pervert.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 17, 2015 at 9:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 17, 2015 at 9:24 AM
4 moms liked this

And he couldn't resist his urges and be respectful in front of your mother? I can see that rubbing a mom the wrong way

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 17, 2015 at 9:25 AM
She is not comfortable with pda. So dont do that around her.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on May. 17, 2015 at 9:26 AM
1 mom liked this
Like holding hands and peck on the lips? Or him groping you and his tongue down your throat?

JC2223
by Platinum Member on May. 17, 2015 at 9:27 AM

PDA can go too far and maybe that's how your mother is viewing it. If you are in mixed company, then he should refrain from excessive PDA.

Seagodess
by Emerald Member on May. 17, 2015 at 9:27 AM

Touching and kissing how? If he's grabbing your ass or something and your sticking your tongues down each others throats in front of family, that is pretty inappropriate. Not necessarily perverted, but inappropriate. Now if it was just a little kiss here and there or holding hands and stuff, then I see nothing wrong.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 17, 2015 at 9:28 AM
I wouldnt want my daughter's bf all over her in front of me... there is a time and place for everything, him grabbing you and kissing you in front of your mom is definitely not the place
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 17, 2015 at 9:29 AM
Holding hands and mostly pecks on the lips but sometimes the other and I sat on his lap.

Quoting Danesmommy1: Like holding hands and peck on the lips? Or him groping you and his tongue down your throat?

smorgan865
by Ruby Member on May. 17, 2015 at 9:29 AM
2 moms liked this
He should have some respect. There is no need to be making out at your mother's house.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 17, 2015 at 9:30 AM
I wouldn't be all over my bf in front of mom out of respect for her. I'd be so uncomfortable!!
smorgan865
by Ruby Member on May. 17, 2015 at 9:31 AM
4 moms liked this
Sitting on his lap?! Keep that private. Totally inappropriate.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Holding hands and mostly pecks on the lips but sometimes the other and I sat on his lap.

Quoting Danesmommy1: Like holding hands and peck on the lips? Or him groping you and his tongue down your throat?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)