Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you know you're "in love"

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies
Sounds like a stupid question. But what is it that made you realize you were in love with your boyfriend/husband? How long was it after you met?

I'm so terrible at differentiating being in love with falling in love and actually beingg in love
Posted by Anonymous on May. 17, 2015 at 9:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 17, 2015 at 9:51 AM
Bump
thenameshailie
by Emerald Member on May. 17, 2015 at 9:51 AM
I just knew. It was love at first sight for me with ex.
KnotFoo
by on May. 17, 2015 at 9:53 AM

I fell in love with him and I knew I was in love when every time I saw him I fell in love all over again.

He just makes me tingle. his kisses make my belly flip.

The thought of him makes me feel safe and happy.

KsAangel25
by Gold Member on May. 17, 2015 at 9:53 AM
Probably when my dh was super worried about the condition of my tires. We worked together and he saw my bald tires. I was like, "Wow, he's really concerned about my safety".
mary716
by on May. 17, 2015 at 9:56 AM
I thought dh was annoying at first. Wasn't my type at all. We had different backgrounds and everything. Then one day, we were sitting on the couch watching a movie, he did that cheesy arm stretch thing and it just felt right to lay my head on his chest. And when his arms went around me everything felt right in the World. Now, all these years later I catch myself staring at him and smiling like a loon. And when he looks back and grins, I melt into a million pieces.
ttcishardtodo
by Bronze Member on May. 17, 2015 at 9:56 AM
It was love at first sight. Wasn't easy after we met. But once we made the decision to be a couple there was no turning back. We just knew. We were married after 1 1/2 years together and we are going on 4 years of marriage. Mind you I was 16 and he was 18 when we met
Seagodess
by Emerald Member on May. 17, 2015 at 9:56 AM

I really dont know. I mean, I knew it when I felt it and I know the things that helped me get to that point, but I cant explain how I knew. It wasn't more then 2-3 months after we got together since we were engaged shortly after 3 months.

cbk_mom3
by on May. 17, 2015 at 10:00 AM

When he stepped up and helped with my 2 kids from my previous marriage, I had no doubt. He had no kids, and hadn't really been around kids much, but he was so good with them, and loved them unconditionally, there was no doubt. It was very soon. We went from 1st date to married in less than 4 months. And, we will have 27 years in December, so sometimes whirlwind works.

kika.fleur
by Silver Member on May. 17, 2015 at 10:03 AM

I knew I loved him when I opened up to him and let him into my life. When I could share with him what I normally don't talk with many others. Ditto for him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 17, 2015 at 10:31 AM
For me it was first sight.......we broke up because of my mistakes and since i've pretty much learned from my mistakes he's back in my life. I have 2 kids, he knows about both. Dd is ok with him being around what she isn't ok with is she hasn't "met" him yet (she knows him but doesn't remember him lol).

He makes me feel so safe and happy. What cemented it for me was the first time he kissed me it felt so right that after he left i was awe struck.

He's my best friend and yes he was an ex.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)