Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I gave some terrible advice and I feel bad

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies
My friend and her boyfriend got in a huge fight last night. It was stupid... He was mad over something seriously petty and I'm sure he knew it. She knew it.

Well, he left to get food. She was texting me saying he just wanted to make up and drop it. So I told her get naked and wait in the doorway. Not that it matters but she's like Victoria secret model hot. Way out of his league in my opinion especially if he's going to be an ass but whatever.

Anyway he got back and shot her down! She was mortified. I feel seriously guiltily. I've never gotten naked and it not work.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 17, 2015 at 9:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bluerose1482
by Ruby Member on May. 17, 2015 at 9:53 AM
1 mom liked this

I have a guy friend who always says, "No matter how hot a chick is, there is always some guy, somewhere who is tried of her shit."

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 17, 2015 at 9:53 AM
Yeah..I wouldn't have done that. Maybe the next morning, butnot minutes after. And I think he was a jerk.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 17, 2015 at 9:58 AM

Honestly, he sounds like an ass.  If it was a petty argument, there is no reason to still be that pissed off.  Something else is going on and if this is how he behaves, getting angry over something petty then having a fit over his GF meeting him naked when he comes home, she'd be better off without him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 17, 2015 at 10:02 AM
I agree that he's an ass... In general

Quoting Anonymous 3:

Honestly, he sounds like an ass.  If it was a petty argument, there is no reason to still be that pissed off.  Something else is going on and if this is how he behaves, getting angry over something petty then having a fit over his GF meeting him naked when he comes home, she'd be better off without him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 17, 2015 at 11:12 AM
Bump
corticosteroid
by Sapphire Member on May. 17, 2015 at 11:13 AM

If this actually happened, which I doubt, it's not your fault.

Seagodess
by Emerald Member on May. 17, 2015 at 11:14 AM
1 mom liked this

Getting naked doesn't solve the problem. Even if it is a stupid petty fight, it still needs to be worked through.

missinkdmama
by Bronze Member on May. 17, 2015 at 11:15 AM
This.

Quoting Seagodess:

Getting naked doesn't solve the problem. Even if it is a stupid petty fight, it still needs to be worked through.

Shy_Dia
by Emerald Member on May. 17, 2015 at 11:16 AM
1 mom liked this
Ultra the fight was "you never greet me at the door naked!"... then it would've been ok. Lol

Quoting Seagodess:

Seagodess
by Emerald Member on May. 17, 2015 at 11:17 AM

Ok, that is an exception. Lol. 

Quoting Shy_Dia: Ultra the fight was "you never greet me at the door naked!"... then it would've been ok. Lol
Quoting Seagodess:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)