Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Omfg...im going to kill ds7!!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 215 Replies
He's such a f*cling greedy bastard!!!! Yesterday he asked to make a sandwich I told him sure but dont touch the deli turkey I just bought . I said dd has a field trip and the deli meat is expensive and were running out of food stamps. ..we literally have none left . He took it upon himself to eat the entire pack of ham ! I scolded him for it but didn't freak out because that was the cheap 99 cent pack. This morning I wake up at 9 ...ds7 is on my computer and he grins and say I ate all the turkey. ..j said no you didn't he said oopsies and ran out the roo....I walk in my kitchen and look and the entire pound of turkey is GONE!!!! He ate it all straight out of the bag after I specifically told him not to. Now im sitting here still trying to calm down and figure out lunch for this week with no fucking money and this inconsiderate bastard is whining he wants waffles now and all I wanna do is smack the ever loving shit out of him. ..
Posted by Anonymous on May. 17, 2015 at 10:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lapcounter
by Sapphire Member on May. 17, 2015 at 10:49 AM
WOW
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thefiregoddess
by MotherDucker on May. 17, 2015 at 10:51 AM
4 moms liked this
Please call 911 on yourself, you need help that only professionals can provide.
Momma_bearTo2
by Bronze Member on May. 17, 2015 at 10:51 AM
4 moms liked this
*yawn* you trolls don't have any imagination anymore....
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 17, 2015 at 10:51 AM
I'd smack him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 17, 2015 at 10:52 AM
Smack him. He knew better. I would be furious.
TresHijas111825
by Gold Member on May. 17, 2015 at 10:53 AM
6 moms liked this
Do you have any chicken in the house? You can bake it, shred it and make chicken salad.

If you have eggs you can make egg salad.

I'm sure you can figure something out, you're just angry now so it's hard to think of what to do. When you're calmer you need to have a chat with DS and he needs to be disciplined.

Good Luck Mama!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 17, 2015 at 10:53 AM
1 mom liked this

call the police on him....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 17, 2015 at 10:55 AM
Not trolling and he knew better. ..this pisses me off . We dont have a shit ton of money for food and he did something similar last week that I spanked his ass for and he did it again .
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 17, 2015 at 10:55 AM
2 moms liked this
I stopped at "food stamps".
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on May. 17, 2015 at 10:55 AM
My 5 year old is like this except she will sneak food and hide it without telling me. It pisses me off i found a lunchable under the chair and chicken nuggets in the dirty laundry that i was getting ready to wash smh i wanna smack her too
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)