• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm crawling out of my skin.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies

Have you ever felt like you are not you? Well, that's exactly how I feel. I don't feel depressed like some will probably suggest. It all started a little over a week ago I got sick. Terrible stomach cramps, then diarrhea, followed by blood in my stool, and now fatigue, not enjoying being a lone, lazy, and well just not feeling like myself. Some may have seen my previous posts about colonoscopy. I had one on Friday. Dr believes I have Crohns disease but isn't ruling out food poison due to my large intestine not showing signs of inflammation for a long time. He thinks it's something that just recently happened. Now I am thinking what did I eat? I eat everything at least two of my family members eat as well. So if I got sick from food someone else would have too. Then I think about my environment. Dad sprayed my yard with 24D the day before I got sick. Then the weekend before I got sick DH and I cleaned out our garage where we found a couple mice nests. I cleaned all them up on my own. But when I mentioned these to DH he said he talked to the Dr. about those Friday while I was still waking up from my procedure and Dr. didn't believe those affected me any because it would had only went to my stomach and not my intestines. So now it's a waiting game to see what my biopsy results are. It should show if I really have Crohns or not. As of right now I have the fear of eating (I still eat plenty so I'm not starving myself), I also have the fear of going out to the store on my own. I'm not quite sure why that would bother me but it does. I need groceries in the house too. DH doesn't grocery shop so he has been going several times a day getting a few things. Then DH wants to buy a boat and a new house and I just don't want to think about those things at the moment. I want to focus on what we have now and get me back to my old self. I want to enjoy my time with my kids. Not feeling tired, not having pain around my ribs (I think this is from my kidneys or something because every morning my pee is dark. That maybe from my antibiotics because it says to drink plenty while taking it. Luckily I only have till Tuesday to finish it.) My mouth is dry (antibiotics causes that I'm sure.) Sorry for the long post. I just needed to vent out my feelings and see where that takes me. 

Posted by Anonymous on May. 17, 2015 at 11:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)