Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He told my 3 yo dd

Posted by on May. 17, 2015 at 11:21 AM
  • 28 Replies
So my dd 3 was up frequently through the night with allergy cough and I was the one staying up with her as usual. When she woke up for good at 7 am I told dh that it was his turn so I coulD finally get some sleep. He got up and put the living room gate up and turned on tv And came back to bed. Dd came and asked me for juice and cereal because daddy wouldn't get it for her. He went to kitchen and asked what she wanted and she said "no,I want mommy" he told her fine go eat dirt and went back to bed. He didn't even give her her medicine. He's now mad at me for saying if you ever do that again (this not first time ) I will leave and you won't have to deal with this ever again. I'm so aggravated with him!

Update: I know fast huh! He just told me that I need to find other arrangements for our dd's while I go to work because he doesn't want to deal with it. Btw:he is the one who told me to get a night job since I have to stay home with dd 3 during day because of health issues.
by on May. 17, 2015 at 11:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bigmouthbabe
by on May. 17, 2015 at 11:23 AM
Is this his child?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 17, 2015 at 11:23 AM
1 mom liked this
Kick him in the d@ck
mommyjenn3
by Member on May. 17, 2015 at 11:24 AM
Yes we have 4 dds

Quoting bigmouthbabe: Is this his child?
KairisMama
by Emerald Member on May. 17, 2015 at 11:27 AM
2 moms liked this

I couldn't be married to a jackass who wasn't a father to his children. I'd go ballistic if my DH ever treated our kids like that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 17, 2015 at 11:30 AM
1 mom liked this
He could have definitely handled it more tactfully.
nicetry11
by Gold Member on May. 17, 2015 at 11:31 AM
2 moms liked this
Yep--- time for you to stop doing anything for that man. Do not cook or clean for him. Do not do his laundry. Do not life a finger for him! Tell him to go eat dirt .
mommyjenn3
by Member on May. 17, 2015 at 11:31 AM
I'm starting to! I'm finally starting a new job so I can save up and get out. I just can't take it anymore. He said he didn't want me to wait so I wont

Quoting KairisMama:

I couldn't be married to a jackass who wasn't a father to his children. I'd go ballistic if my DH ever treated our kids like that.

Sweet_Faith
by Ruby Member on May. 17, 2015 at 11:32 AM
That's horrible! What kind of person talks to their child like that? SMH Was he always a jerk? I could never be with anyone like that, hos behavior is inexcusable.
bigmouthbabe
by on May. 17, 2015 at 11:35 AM
With four kids you need to be past empty threats of leaving. I'm sure it hurts his feelings she wants you. Instead talk to dd and explain you are sleeping and if she needs anything she needs to get it from him. Explain to him you need him to not let a 3 year old upset him and handle it without making it an issue for you to get up and handle.

Quoting mommyjenn3: Yes we have 4 dds

Quoting bigmouthbabe: Is this his child?
mommyjenn3
by Member on May. 17, 2015 at 11:37 AM
Only when I ask him to step up and do something other than go to work. It got to the point where I just handled all other family duties. I'm getting ready to start a night job in a week and a half from 6 pm to 5 am so I am trying to get him used to the routine and he's not liking it. Normally I would have stayed up after being up all night.

Quoting Sweet_Faith: That's horrible! What kind of person talks to their child like that? SMH Was he always a jerk? I could never be with anyone like that, hos behavior is inexcusable.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)