Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can i bread it?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
The chicken strips are still a bit frozen but im hungry lol can i bread them? I don't have a microwave.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 17, 2015 at 11:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Johnsmom5892
by Hope on May. 17, 2015 at 11:43 AM
You can defrost the chicken pretty quickly if you submerge them in cold water. Obviously still in its wrapper. Not unwrapped.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 17, 2015 at 11:44 AM
Okay thanks!

Quoting Johnsmom5892: You can defrost the chicken pretty quickly if you submerge them in cold water. Obviously still in its wrapper. Not unwrapped.
Johnsmom5892
by Hope on May. 17, 2015 at 11:46 AM
You could probably bread it frozen but I wouldn't fry it. You would have to bake it. It would take just as long as defrosting anyway.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Okay thanks!

Quoting Johnsmom5892: You can defrost the chicken pretty quickly if you submerge them in cold water. Obviously still in its wrapper. Not unwrapped.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 17, 2015 at 11:47 AM
I always bake it in the oven. So could i just go ahead and bread it with defrosting in cold water?

Quoting Johnsmom5892: You could probably bread it frozen but I wouldn't fry it. You would have to bake it. It would take just as long as defrosting anyway.

Johnsmom5892
by Hope on May. 17, 2015 at 11:48 AM
Personally I would defrost first. Good luck with your meal.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I always bake it in the oven. So could i just go ahead and bread it with defrosting in cold water?

Quoting Johnsmom5892: You could probably bread it frozen but I wouldn't fry it. You would have to bake it. It would take just as long as defrosting anyway.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)