• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you're small in size but large breasted I need help!

Posted by on May. 17, 2015 at 2:04 PM
  • 31 Replies

Mobile Photo

This is 15yo DD. I just took her to Lane Bryant where a friend works to get measured. She was measured at 32F or a 34DDD!!! I am not endowed like this (I'm a 38B) so I have no clue what to do. Lane Bryant does not carry this small of band size (they start at 36). As you can see she isn't a heavy set girl. The bra she has on is a 38C & she says her boobs fall out.

Where do I go to buy her bras? Are we just going to have to order them online, try them on, & if they domt fit return them??
by on May. 17, 2015 at 2:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 17, 2015 at 2:06 PM
Have you tried kohls?

Red-Rum
by on May. 17, 2015 at 2:07 PM
Try VS... Or go somewhere else and get sized again.
bakerytreatz412
by on May. 17, 2015 at 2:09 PM
http://www.barenecessities.com/DD%2B_catalog_nxs,154.htm

They have band size starting at 30 and cup size up to H.
Hannahluvsdogs
by Keyser Söze on May. 17, 2015 at 2:10 PM

I'm a 32DD, I buy mine online.

SweetPea2004
by Ruby Member on May. 17, 2015 at 2:10 PM
My friend is a 32 dd, look into a specialty bra store, also Dillard's
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 17, 2015 at 2:10 PM
Victoria secret has those sizes. I'm a 34 DDD and that's where I get my bras from.
ncbirdie
by Ruby Member on May. 17, 2015 at 2:11 PM
If her band size is 32 to 34, why the heck would you have her in something that is 4 to 6 inches too big? There is absolutely no support for her with that!

That being said, here is a a link with more information on finding the right bra.http://sameatschildren.tumblr.com/post/45962915522/do-it-now-guide-to-proper-bra-fit-and-measuring
Hannahluvsdogs
by Keyser Söze on May. 17, 2015 at 2:12 PM

I've never seen anything bigger than 32D at Kohl's stores, but maybe their website has more sizes.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Have you tried kohls?

CampClan
by Platinum Member on May. 17, 2015 at 2:12 PM
I should have gone there first. I took her there years ago when she first got boobs & absolutely loved the professionalism of the lady that helped us. I have a hard time believing she is that big when just a month ago I was giving her a bra I got in a cup too big & it fit her perfectly!

Quoting Red-Rum: Try VS... Or go somewhere else and get sized again.
Red-Rum
by on May. 17, 2015 at 2:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Have you personally seen her in a bra where her boobs pop out? Because to me she does not look like she could be in an F cup

Quoting CampClan: I should have gone there first. I took her there years ago when she first got boobs & absolutely loved the professionalism of the lady that helped us. I have a hard time believing she is that big when just a month ago I was giving her a bra I got in a cup too big & it fit her perfectly!

Quoting Red-Rum: Try VS... Or go somewhere else and get sized again.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)