Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wtf pregnancy

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
Im 27 weeks pregnant. I slept all night and woke up at 10am. Fell asleep 12am ish. Now its almost 230pm and im so tried i could fall asleep right now. I cant napped tho since i have my 3 yr old. I saw my doctor thursday and she said my iron was good. I have to take my glucose test a weel early (going tomorrow) because my doctor thinks i have gestation diabetes (based on my health this pregnancy). This is everyday and seems like and hr or so after i eat or sometimes right after ):
Posted by Anonymous on May. 17, 2015 at 2:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
kzoboe
by Silver Member on May. 17, 2015 at 2:31 PM

sounds like it could be gestational diabetes or some form of blood-sugar issue if this happens soon after you eat.  does it happen regardless of what you eat (carbs, protein, veggies etc)?

I hope the glucose test (it's a glucose tolerance test, right?  hope so) will shed some light on it.  Good luck, and please update!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 17, 2015 at 2:33 PM
Doesn't matter what i eat it happens ):
Yes that is the test and im hoping too. Thank you.

Quoting kzoboe:

sounds like it could be gestational diabetes or some form of blood-sugar issue if this happens soon after you eat.  does it happen regardless of what you eat (carbs, protein, veggies etc)?

I hope the glucose test (it's a glucose tolerance test, right?  hope so) will shed some light on it.  Good luck, and please update!

thePBandJmom
by Gold Member on May. 17, 2015 at 2:34 PM

I have the same issue but my blood sugar test was fine. Guess its just pregnancy!

GirlRobie
by Silver Member on May. 17, 2015 at 2:35 PM

I'm 27 weeks pregnant too - welcome to the 3rd trimester!  I had GD with my last child, but I never felt tired after I ate unless I overate.  Have you tried smaller meals throughout the day?  I hope the doctor helps you figure it out - being exhausted is so hard.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 17, 2015 at 2:38 PM
Yes. I've tried smaller meals. Made no difference.

Quoting GirlRobie:

I'm 27 weeks pregnant too - welcome to the 3rd trimester!  I had GD with my last child, but I never felt tired after I ate unless I overate.  Have you tried smaller meals throughout the day?  I hope the doctor helps you figure it out - being exhausted is so hard.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 17, 2015 at 2:38 PM
Ill be glad if the test is fine but pissed too lol

Quoting thePBandJmom:

I have the same issue but my blood sugar test was fine. Guess its just pregnancy!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)