Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I think he was dropped on his head

Posted by on May. 17, 2015 at 2:38 PM
  • 9 Replies

Mobile Photo

Seriously my Boston terrier is such a dumb dog, I love him to pieces and he's a great happy dog but some of the crap he does makes me crazy! Today I got the little kiddy pool out of the garage and rinsed it out so I could get it set up for the dogs while we are away for a long weekend. This dumb ass decided to drag it around the yard and chew holes in it. I went out back and he was dragging it around happier than a pig in shit! It's a good thing he's pretty cute.
by on May. 17, 2015 at 2:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
moma22angels
by Bronze Member on May. 17, 2015 at 2:39 PM
My dogs do that to the kids pool all the time
jojo_382
by Silver Member on May. 17, 2015 at 2:40 PM
Lol awww funny i want one
sheramom4
by Emerald Member on May. 17, 2015 at 2:42 PM

Our Boston is the same way. He is an awesome dog but not the brightest crayon in the box. His new trick is to "surprise" us in the shower. As in, nose the bathroom door open and jump in. And then whine because he is wet. 

LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on May. 17, 2015 at 2:47 PM
See he does some things and I think wow he's a smart dog! Like he can open the sliding door and let himself in. But he doesn't close it then I'm out side chasing the cat because she's like a fricken convict always trying to escape. He's a really great dog though one of the kids didn't close the back gate and he got out and came around to the front door.

Quoting sheramom4:

Our Boston is the same way. He is an awesome dog but not the brightest crayon in the box. His new trick is to "surprise" us in the shower. As in, nose the bathroom door open and jump in. And then whine because he is wet. 

sheramom4
by Emerald Member on May. 17, 2015 at 2:53 PM

Quoting LCWAmommy: See he does some things and I think wow he's a smart dog! Like he can open the sliding door and let himself in. But he doesn't close it then I'm out side chasing the cat because she's like a fricken convict always trying to escape. He's a really great dog though one of the kids didn't close the back gate and he got out and came around to the front door.
Quoting sheramom4:

I completely understand. There are times when I think he is the smartest dog and then well, he does some so dumb that I wonder if he has something wrong with him lol! He can open doors, if he gets out he comes right back to the door, he wakes me up if my disabled husband is having a nightmare (PTSD) or an asthma attack and so on. He is great. But also dumb and OMG the gas! He can clear a room!

LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on May. 17, 2015 at 3:06 PM
Yes!! The gas!! We switched him to grain free food and it's helped so much. It costs a ton but it's helped with his skin issues too so it's worth it.

Quoting sheramom4:

Quoting LCWAmommy: See he does some things and I think wow he's a smart dog! Like he can open the sliding door and let himself in. But he doesn't close it then I'm out side chasing the cat because she's like a fricken convict always trying to escape. He's a really great dog though one of the kids didn't close the back gate and he got out and came around to the front door.

Quoting sheramom4:

I completely understand. There are times when I think he is the smartest dog and then well, he does some so dumb that I wonder if he has something wrong with him lol! He can open doors, if he gets out he comes right back to the door, he wakes me up if my disabled husband is having a nightmare (PTSD) or an asthma attack and so on. He is great. But also dumb and OMG the gas! He can clear a room!

sheramom4
by Emerald Member on May. 17, 2015 at 3:07 PM

Quoting LCWAmommy: Yes!! The gas!! We switched him to grain free food and it's helped so much. It costs a ton but it's helped with his skin issues too so it's worth it.
Quoting sheramom4:

Quoting sheramom4:

We just switched as well. Ridiculously expensive dog food but all of the dogs are happier and healthier. 

Maks1mommy
by Emerald Member on May. 17, 2015 at 3:10 PM
My dog is dumb as a box of rocks too lol.
Mad_Madam_Mim
by on May. 17, 2015 at 3:15 PM

I have a big 2 gallon bucket I use to get water into our chicken pen. So I drop my bucket into the goats water trough and pull it up only to get soaked by leaking spraying water from the bucket. My big dog had apparently used it as a chew toy :/ DH built her an awesome house for when she stays outside, she chewed the whole side off. And that's why she can't have nip ice things.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)