Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you had dark circles at a young age...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 21 Replies
Did they get really bad/worse as you aged or it wasnt that much of a difference comapred to when they first appeared? Im only 20 and have very bad dark circles around almost half of my eye. Ive had them since around 17. they look pretty much the same but Im scared it will get worse as i age since they say dark circles usually show when you age.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 17, 2015 at 2:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
danie24
by Ruby Member on May. 17, 2015 at 2:55 PM

You need to change your diet.

Start eating lots of dark green, leafy vegetables every single day.. and beans, chickpeas, lentils, etc.

You also need to drink a minimum of 4 litres of water everyday.

Raeann11
by Emerald Member on May. 17, 2015 at 2:57 PM

When I don't drink enough water or get enough sleep I will get dark circles under my eyes. Have since I can remember.

bakerytreatz412
by on May. 17, 2015 at 2:57 PM
I've had dark circles under my eyes for as long as I can remember. They've always looks the same and my diet has not affected them one way or the other.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mad_Madam_Mim
by on May. 17, 2015 at 3:02 PM

I've had dark circle since I was a kid. They haven't gotten worse but they haven't gotten better either. Dd and ds both have them :/

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 17, 2015 at 3:04 PM
You do know the dark circles under your eyes is the blood leaking from your capillaries?
Emycf
by on May. 17, 2015 at 3:06 PM
1 mom liked this
I've had them since I was a young child. Young-young. I can't remember time I didn't have then. They are the same as they always were.
WesAndNicksMom
by Ruby Member on May. 17, 2015 at 3:06 PM
I've always had them but I've been wearing makeup since I was 12 so that no one notices. I'm 32 now and they're not worse yet.
Summerlion1123
by Ruby Member on May. 17, 2015 at 3:07 PM
My son has dark circles but he's 9. Mostly he's just very thin and very, very pale. They are really dark when he needs sleep. Its not so bad now, but it was worse when he was going through chemo. But they still are dark, I assume it's his paleness. Are you really pale?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 17, 2015 at 3:08 PM

Do you have allergies?  My 11 yo and I both have nasty circles, but only during allergy season.

Maks1mommy
by Emerald Member on May. 17, 2015 at 3:09 PM
I've always had them, they haven't gotten much worse over time though. I hope you figure out what's goin on!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)