• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I got married for the SECOND time at 21

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 24 Replies
AMA
Posted by Anonymous on May. 17, 2015 at 4:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 17, 2015 at 4:43 PM
How old were you when you first got married? How Long did you stay together? Why did you leave him? How soon afterwards did you remarry? Did you have kids from the first guy?
VibeRant
by on May. 17, 2015 at 4:44 PM

I'm still yawning.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 17, 2015 at 4:46 PM
19 married 2 years only together less than one. He became abusive and cheated. I was remarried within 6 months. No kids with the first but had one in between

Quoting Anonymous 2: How old were you when you first got married? How Long did you stay together? Why did you leave him? How soon afterwards did you remarry? Did you have kids from the first guy?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 17, 2015 at 4:47 PM
But you took the time to respond!

Quoting VibeRant:

I'm still yawning.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 17, 2015 at 4:49 PM
How did you have one in between but get remarried in six months?! So you were pregnant by someone else while you were still with your first husband?

Quoting Anonymous 1: 19 married 2 years only together less than one. He became abusive and cheated. I was remarried within 6 months. No kids with the first but had one in between

Quoting Anonymous 2: How old were you when you first got married? How Long did you stay together? Why did you leave him? How soon afterwards did you remarry? Did you have kids from the first guy?
MommaK12906
by Member on May. 17, 2015 at 4:50 PM
What is AMA?

What made you want to get married at a young age? I got married at 21.

What made you want to get remarried?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 17, 2015 at 4:52 PM
How were you married two years but together less than a year?
quinnsmom715
by Ruby Member on May. 17, 2015 at 4:52 PM

leah?

VibeRant
by on May. 17, 2015 at 4:52 PM

Quoting Anonymous 1: But you took the time to respond!
Quoting VibeRant:

I'm still yawning.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 17, 2015 at 4:52 PM
Yes I got pregnant after we split with a one night stand and couldn't divorce til paternity could be done after child was born

Quoting Anonymous 2: How did you have one in between but get remarried in six months?! So you were pregnant by someone else while you were still with your first husband?

Quoting Anonymous 1: 19 married 2 years only together less than one. He became abusive and cheated. I was remarried within 6 months. No kids with the first but had one in between

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)