Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

She backed up. wth do I do?!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 38 Replies
My sister wrote my mom a letter in January saying she wouldn't have anything to do with her because when I was homeless my mom let me and my 2 kids stay there for a couple weeks. I bought $700+ worth of food so I wasn't freeloading, which is what she accused me of in her letter. She actually wrote, "I don't like her" about me. Well, my kids and I were over there a little bit ago and she pulled up. (I knew she would be stopping by today and told our mom that I'd stay away if it was gonna cause problems, my mom assured me everything would be fine), so we're sitting outside and she pulls up. My son starts going crazy because he was so excited to see his cousins. They sit in their car for a while and I went in to tell my mom Idk what a going on. My sister called my mom and said she wasn't coming in if we were there and she left.
Idk what to do but this is breaking my mom's heart. It sucks. It's been like this for years though. She makes fb posts about her TWO sisters. She has three if you count me... Idk what to do.
Btw, I made a post about her getting pregnant recently and that I feel like it's because I'm pregnant and y'all called me crazy.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 17, 2015 at 5:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GirlWithANikon
by Ruby Member on May. 17, 2015 at 5:58 PM
What is she mad at you for , why does she not like you ?
witzandglitz
by Queen Lollipop on May. 17, 2015 at 5:59 PM
Why does she feel this way about you?
mes_deux_amours
by Ruby Member on May. 17, 2015 at 5:59 PM
1 mom liked this

seems like there must be more to this story. what caused you to be homeless?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 17, 2015 at 6:00 PM
Little more back story please. ..the only reason your sister doesn't like you is because you lived with your mom for a bit?
Bohemian_Pirate
by A Landscapers Love on May. 17, 2015 at 6:00 PM
What happened?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 17, 2015 at 6:00 PM
You sound like a winner...no wonder she hates you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 17, 2015 at 6:00 PM

IMO, there isn't anything that you can do.  If your sister doesn't want to see you, she has that right.

graybealgirl
by Platinum Member on May. 17, 2015 at 6:00 PM

Quoting GirlWithANikon: What is she mad at you for , why does she not like you ?
angl_gurl1
by on May. 17, 2015 at 6:02 PM

she sounds off her rocker. why is she so mad at u

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 17, 2015 at 6:03 PM
How did you bring $700+ worth of food if you were homeless?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)