Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Am I over reacting?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 41 Replies
I got woken up today, to SD13, screaming "I'm going to tell mom!" about three or four times. Finally, I called for SD15 to come into the room, and asked her what was up.

Apparently, SD13 had taken SD15's bra, and hidden it on her dresser. When SD13 refused to look, SD15 found her own stuff, and took it back. This isn't the first time this has happened, and I told both girls SD15 was right.

SD13 was mad, and tried to start a fight between myself and Hubby, by telling him that I bought both girls and the neighbors kids lunchables. (Yes, this upsets Hubby. He gets upset if neighbor kids ask for a bottle of water, to. ) So, I told SD13 she couldn't have her lunchable. (She'd get it later, but not right then.

SD13 called me a bitch five or six times, then see went to her room and packed all of her stuff up. Don't worry, she's not leaving. This was a threat meant to start drama. No one took her up on it, though.

Hubby never once said anything about the names she was calling me. Instead, he took both girls to the grocery store, and let SD13 pick out a special treat. Then he took them both for ice cream. After they brought home the groceries (and SD13 told me to stay out of her chips ) Hubby took them out to eat.

I wasn't invited for any of this, even though I've been telling Hubby for two weeks that I need time with him. Hubby never even told SD13 to apologize. When I asked Hubby to pick me up something on the way home, he told me he didn't have the $5. So, instead of cooking and heating the house up, I'm just going to bed.: (
Posted by Anonymous on May. 17, 2015 at 6:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 17, 2015 at 6:57 PM
2 moms liked this

fuck that! the day my sd calls me a bitch and he doesn't make her apologize is the day he gets his walking papers

Mrs-Somerhalder
by Blake on May. 17, 2015 at 6:59 PM
Your husband is an ass.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
priincessz
by Silver Member on May. 17, 2015 at 6:59 PM
Why would you let them do that to you? Do they live with you or just visiting?
Maks1mommy
by Emerald Member on May. 17, 2015 at 7:00 PM
I think you under reacted. I don't take kindly to being called a bitch, especially I. My own him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 17, 2015 at 7:00 PM
Nope you're not, I would distance my self from them and do noting for them. It seems like your sd's and your dh have no respect for you
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 17, 2015 at 7:02 PM

I wouldn't be letting any of them treat me that way.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 17, 2015 at 7:02 PM
He says he's leaving me next weekend and taking Add with him. :( I'll miss SD15

Quoting Anonymous 2:

fuck that! the day my sd calls me a bitch and he doesn't make her apologize is the day he gets his walking papers

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 17, 2015 at 7:03 PM
Yep! He embarrasses me, refusing a six year old water

Quoting Mrs-Somerhalder: Your husband is an ass.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 17, 2015 at 7:03 PM
I wouldn't be dealing with that shit.

Hit the road jackass and don't you come back!
No more no more no more
Maks1mommy
by Emerald Member on May. 17, 2015 at 7:03 PM
Wait he's leaving you?

Quoting Anonymous 1: He says he's leaving me next weekend and taking Add with him. :( I'll miss SD15

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)