Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is wrong with this woman? I want to shake her so bad

Posted by on May. 17, 2015 at 8:05 PM
  • 34 Replies
1 mom liked this
So I know this woman who is 32 years old. She moved from one state to another for a man. She has no job, car, money or place to stay. I let her stay at my house for 3 weeks. She got a job and was supposed to start the next day. That was until her "boyfriend" told her she was too far and needed to go back to where he was.

So she left and they got a place together. He stayed 1 day and decided he didn't want to live with her. She went to a homeless shelter but could only stay for 30 days.

She has now been homeless for 2 weeks living on the streets. Her "boyfriend" won't give her any money because he is crying broke. I asked if she wanted to come back up here and she said her "boyfriend" won't like that. He wants her close by. Wtf
by on May. 17, 2015 at 8:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lady-J-Rock
by Platinum Member on May. 17, 2015 at 8:06 PM
Wtf indeed.
Rin300
by on May. 17, 2015 at 8:07 PM
Yeah that woman is stupid so she deserved what she got
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 17, 2015 at 8:08 PM
Wtf. That horrible relationship to be in.

I would have told him to shut the fuck up asshole. You are not my father. You can not tell me where to live and how to live my life. Your the one that kicked me out and i have mo where to live. So shut the fuck up and cry on some one elses shoulder.

Haha.
aiyess
by Gold Member on May. 17, 2015 at 8:08 PM
Wow does your friend's boyfriend have a gold penis?
reynab27
by Bronze Member on May. 17, 2015 at 8:09 PM
2 moms liked this
Love is blind I swear makes you do the most immature type of things that hurt us so bad. We never really see it till it's to late. It's obvious she likes this treatment let her be.
wicked_tink
by twinkie humper on May. 17, 2015 at 8:10 PM
She could do better without that pos!At least you tried to do the right thing op :\
my3girls201410
by Platinum Member on May. 17, 2015 at 8:10 PM
I was feeling bad after she told me she got raped last week. Then after she said her boyfriend wouldn't like it if she came here I was over it

Quoting Rin300: Yeah that woman is stupid so she deserved what she got
IamMex11
by JorgematoTM on May. 17, 2015 at 8:10 PM
1 mom liked this

you can't help someone that doesn't want to help themselves

yashira07
by on May. 17, 2015 at 8:10 PM
*sights*
my3girls201410
by Platinum Member on May. 17, 2015 at 8:11 PM
Oh I'm going to.

Quoting reynab27: Love is blind I swear makes you do the most immature type of things that hurt us so bad. We never really see it till it's to late. It's obvious she likes this treatment let her be.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)