Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dance Moms! End of season...Post your pics! *pic*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 23 Replies
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

We ended the season with America Onstage Nationals. My dd took Queen First Place and High Gold on her hip hop solo. Her intermediate cheer team took Grand Champion, First Place and High Gold, and her advanced team took Second and High Gold.

We just have the end of year recital left, and we're DONE! Woo hoo!

Post your season pics!
Posted by Anonymous on May. 17, 2015 at 9:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
StarWilliams
by πŸ’…StuckUpChickπŸ’ on May. 17, 2015 at 9:12 PM
My daughter just turned two and I'm putting her in dance soon . I just came to lurk and look at yall kids be cute and win and stuff ... Lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜Š
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 17, 2015 at 9:14 PM
Lol! I bet she'll love it! My dd eats, breathes and sleeps dance, cheer and tumbling!

Quoting StarWilliams: My daughter just turned two and I'm putting her in dance soon . I just came to lurk and look at yall kids be cute and win and stuff ... Lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜Š
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 17, 2015 at 9:18 PM
Bump
9and3quarters
by Ruby Member on May. 17, 2015 at 9:20 PM

My daughter is in a performance based ballet academy, not a competition based. She's the little zombie in the middle lol. This was her most recent performance - A Nightmare Before Christmas. Even though she danced on stage with Jack, she was still pretty scared of him, as you can see she's hanging on to Sally. :) The next performace they're starting rehearsals for is Nutcracker. Also, they study all year round - no summers off. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 17, 2015 at 9:22 PM
I don't share pictures on here but my 5 year old has her recital in a few weeks. She has 4 dances this year.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 17, 2015 at 9:25 PM
Awesome! Fantastic costumes! My dd takes classes in the summer, but just classes that will help her keep in shape and level up in tumbling. This summer, she's finally branching out from cheer and hip hop and taking a lyrical, jazz and tumbling class. She wants to do an acro solo next year. Then, cheer tryouts are in August, and we start the craziness all over again. Lol

Quoting 9and3quarters:

My daughter is in a performance based ballet academy, not a competition based. She's the little zombie in the middle lol. This was her most recent performance - A Nightmare Before Christmas. Even though she danced on stage with Jack, she was still pretty scared of him, as you can see she's hanging on to Sally. :) The next performace they're starting rehearsals for is Nutcracker. Also, they study all year round - no summers off. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 17, 2015 at 9:25 PM
Bump
Mad_Madam_Mim
by on May. 17, 2015 at 9:28 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm in here to lurk too. Dd is turning 3 Friday and starting dance classes this summer.

Quoting StarWilliams: My daughter just turned two and I'm putting her in dance soon . I just came to lurk and look at yall kids be cute and win and stuff ... Lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜Š

Spam72
by Ruby Member on May. 17, 2015 at 9:29 PM

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

I've never heard of that nationals but my daughter doesn't cheer, she dances. I've never been to a competition that included cheer. Our nationals are in July. Not the end of the year here.
Yesterday she won platinum in both jazz and lyrical. Her team was 1st and second place over all and won special judges award for most entertaining.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 17, 2015 at 9:34 PM
The Lagoon Nationals is one of the biggest dance competitions in the world. I don't think I've ever been to a dance competition that doesn't have cheer. Lol! There's usually a special category for it, or they compete in an 'open' category. They only go to dance competitions after the All Star cheer competition season is over, though.

Quoting Spam72:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

I've never heard of that nationals but my daughter doesn't cheer, she dances. I've never been to a competition that included cheer. Our nationals are in July. Not the end of the year here.
Yesterday she won platinum in both jazz and lyrical. Her team was 1st and second place over all and won special judges award for most entertaining.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)