Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hydroxycut?

Posted by on May. 17, 2015 at 9:27 PM
  • 12 Replies
So my cousin is hell bent on using hydroxycut, the caffeine free one since she drinks enough coffee in a day to power the sun. Well I do not advocate diet pills at all so I told her I have no advice, I've never tried any.

Have any of you ladies tried it? She claims she's 'hit a plateau' she eats fairly healthy and works out 6 days a week. I'm just curious, I'll show her your replies tomorrow. Thanks in advance
by on May. 17, 2015 at 9:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bibbidibobidibo
by Ruby Member on May. 17, 2015 at 9:29 PM
Idk bump
Bohemian_Pirate
by A Landscapers Love on May. 17, 2015 at 9:30 PM
Google reviews
jesusismycookie
by ☆MuscleCarMomma☆ on May. 17, 2015 at 9:32 PM
Yes however those can be skewed and most here are brutally honest haha

Quoting Bohemian_Pirate: Google reviews
CampClan
by Platinum Member on May. 17, 2015 at 9:33 PM
I've tried it. I didn't get any results after a week. BUT I didn't work out either. Just ate healthier. I figured all the up & down I do working with infants was enough.

I'll admit though I am lazy when it comes to exercise & eating better. I have 5 kids & myself that I cook for. I'm not about to make a meal just for me when I can eat a smaller portion of what I fix them.
MamaWanna1982
by Silver Member on May. 17, 2015 at 9:33 PM

I tried it it does work, I just did not like how it made me feel....But I used the regular one

SmilingSparklin
by BeerFairy on May. 17, 2015 at 9:34 PM
I took it once in college. It gave me panic attacks and heart palipitations.

It is not safe to take that shit. Tell her to keep dieting and tighten up her calorie count. Add protein.

Pills are not the answer here.
Bohemian_Pirate
by A Landscapers Love on May. 17, 2015 at 9:37 PM
The trick is to start at 1⭐ and work up. A just did a quick Amazon search and sounds a little scary.

Quoting jesusismycookie: Yes however those can be skewed and most here are brutally honest haha

Quoting Bohemian_Pirate: Google reviews
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 17, 2015 at 9:38 PM

What you gain from a pill will be lost if you stop plus they are very bad for you. I know many amazing looking woman and it comes from hard work not a pill!

Tell her to eat more raw and change up her workouts! Also adding cardio to lifting always does wonders!!

chicklopez
by ItsFunnierInEnochian on May. 17, 2015 at 9:38 PM

SO likes it. But he gets the caffeine ones. The only reason Ive considered diet pills is because of the caffeine as well so I have no advice on caffeine free. 

Shannon0527
by Bronze Member on May. 17, 2015 at 9:38 PM
I've heard horror stories about hydroxycut. I use Advocare and have never felt jittery, my heart race or anything like what I hear about hydroxycut.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)